Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Trouble picking what bike (down to 2 bikes now)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Trouble picking what bike (down to 2 bikes now)
  • Next Page
Posted: May 1, 2010 at 6:12 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
hgldfgld wrote:
i dont know of the Verde.. i think stolen is a bigger company? anyway, i bought a stolen sinner.. a sick bike to shred on at a low price.
bigger company doesnt mean anything for the quality of the things..usually smaller companies iwll actually be better anmd have more quality control. i dont know which is the bigger company out of the 2 but yeah anyways

stolen has been reputated to be having several parts fail. and when they do fail their custumer service is shit so it take you forever to get a new part or you dont.

once again get the verde.
Has this happened to you? just asking as a just bought a new stolen bike on layby

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 6:14 Quote
hgldfgld wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
hgldfgld wrote:
i dont know of the Verde.. i think stolen is a bigger company? anyway, i bought a stolen sinner.. a sick bike to shred on at a low price.
bigger company doesnt mean anything for the quality of the things..usually smaller companies iwll actually be better anmd have more quality control. i dont know which is the bigger company out of the 2 but yeah anyways

stolen has been reputated to be having several parts fail. and when they do fail their custumer service is shit so it take you forever to get a new part or you dont.

Has this happened to you? just asking as a just bought a new stolen bike on layby
nope ive never used a solid so i cant really give a review but ive heard lots about stuff breaking and A LOT MORE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER SEVICE ABOUT GURANTES and all that stuff.. my friend got the stolen wheelset they were holding up decent but now back wheel is kinda f*cked.

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 6:20 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
hgldfgld wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:

nope ive never used a solid so i cant really give a review but ive heard lots about stuff breaking and A LOT MORE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER SEVICE ABOUT GURANTES and all that stuff.. my friend got the stolen wheelset they were holding up decent but now back wheel is kinda f*cked.
Could possibly be the rim is pinn joined and not welded or maybe hes a bit harsh on the landings.. well anyway if anything breaks beacause of manufacturing faults then ill let bike shop deal with it. i think the bike looks awseome, i test rode the fit trails and some other and the sinner felt the best as well as being on a diet. i did swap the thermalite seat for a padded one and ill be putting on my profile cranks too!

Posted: May 1, 2010 at 6:29 Quote
hgldfgld wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
hgldfgld wrote:

Could possibly be the rim is pinn joined and not welded or maybe hes a bit harsh on the landings.. well anyway if anything breaks beacause of manufacturing faults then ill let bike shop deal with it. i think the bike looks awseome, i test rode the fit trails and some other and the sinner felt the best as well as being on a diet. i did swap the thermalite seat for a padded one and ill be putting on my profile cranks too!
yeah well they are good bikes. i just head quite a bit of bad stuff especially about customer service.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.067296
Mobile Version of Website