Powered by Outside

SEATTLE riding

PB Forum :: USA - West
SEATTLE riding
Posted: Jul 24, 2014 at 8:20 Quote
smallkinehawaiian wrote:
dmski wrote:
This is way to short notice but thought I'd let everyone know that there is a work party going on tonight (Wednesday 7/23/2014) for Colonnade. It starts around 4pm and is planned to go till 9pm but come whenever you can. Meet there with some gloves and help get the 'Nade cleaned up!

I'll be sure to post here about another work party with much more notice next time. My apologies.

ahhh man i would of came and helped! i work in the u district and could of just headed right over and dug all night. post up the next one with more notice! i'd love to get that place cleaned up and dialed in.

Will do! Sorry about the short notice. We cleaned up the freeride lines and added a new line over by the skills area. City of Seattle hasn't gotten in there to clean the trash out so hopefully that will happen within the next month.

Posted: Oct 4, 2014 at 21:31 Quote
So I'm headed up to Duthie Hill for the first time tomorrow, and was wondering if it really warrants a full face? Or should I be good with my half-shell?

Which do most people wear?

Thanks

Posted: Oct 4, 2014 at 21:54 Quote
bmxrace121 wrote:
So I'm headed up to Duthie Hill for the first time tomorrow, and was wondering if it really warrants a full face? Or should I be good with my half-shell?

Which do most people wear?

Thanks

i wear a half shell. you could find yourself wanting a full face on some trails but for most stuff at duthie a half shell is ok. you could always just ride back to the car to switch, its a easy short ride.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 21:37 Quote
In Seattle until 10/25.. Need to rent a bike..

Anyone know of a cool shops that demo/rent OR have a bike they'd RENT to me ($125+/-)

Thanks

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 22:07 Quote
Check gerks in Issaquah. It's close to one of the best trail systems in the area, duthie hill. Also check evergreen mountain bike association for trail info too.

Posted: Oct 21, 2014 at 19:12 Quote
Yeah, last I checked Gerks will have a fleet of bikes you can pick to demo.

Posted: Oct 21, 2014 at 20:03 Quote
anyone out in the Port Townsend area down for a ride Sat? heading to dry hill Sunday but wanted to check out some stuff I haven't seen...Cheers ~ Eric

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 13:40 Quote
Any body do any riding down south/central west Wa? I have to deliver a huge sink in South Bend near Raymond on Monday... Capitol Forest requires a bit of mapping and more preparation than I have time for before then...Any help would be appreciated!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011161
Mobile Version of Website