Powered by Outside

Ontario O-Cup #2 -Kelso-

PB Forum :: Downhill
Ontario O-Cup #2 -Kelso-
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
samnation wrote:
rush10 wrote:
samnation wrote:

Isn't there also some talk of a progression park?

yupp, at the summit gate, in the field as u look in from the parking lot

Is this for sure? I missed the meeting.

well the dqy after the meeting they had someone come do a inspection of some sort on the site, if it passed they need some plans...but they hired this new bbuilder from bc, he has worked with jay hoots

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
I rode Kelso #2 today for the first time dint do the rock drop though looks damm sketchy and I aint the best rider and i only had a helmet but man is it ever fun and for a great price too I will be there alot more for many reasons great course cheap admission and there is like not dh riders only xc really and still theres like no

I love it and they have some nice shore I would suggest to go here you will fall in love!

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 15:24 Quote
4Anthony wrote:
I rode Kelso #2 today for the first time dint do the rock drop though looks damm sketchy and I aint the best rider and i only had a helmet but man is it ever fun and for a great price too I will be there alot more for many reasons great course cheap admission and there is like not dh riders only xc really and still theres like no

I love it and they have some nice shore I would suggest to go here you will fall in love!

antwon you are a loser lol jk man just wait till you go to blue. but yeah that ride at kelso today was pretty sick i just wish i rode it that fast in my race run!

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
ilikebikes1 wrote:
4Anthony wrote:

antwon you are a loser lol jk man just wait till you go to blue. but yeah that ride at kelso today was pretty sick i just wish i rode it that fast in my race run!

Blues gonna be epic but my mom goes for picnics at the beach there and she said that she will take me there and like a friend

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
4Anthony wrote:

I agree with you because I thought that drop was sketchy! It was really awkward to get to also!

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
4Anthony wrote:

I agree with you because I thought that drop was sketchy! It was really awkward to get to also!
yeah i just went around it i m to much of a chicken and dint feel like getting hurt maybe when i get my gear

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
4Anthony wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:
4Anthony wrote:

yeah i just went around it i m to much of a chicken and dint feel like getting hurt maybe when i get my gear

Me too I may have been a poose but I didnt Dislocate my arm or break my collar bone like other people. I only popped my tire once that weekend cause I landed on a screw lmfao.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
4Anthony wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

Me too I may have been a poose but I didnt Dislocate my arm or break my collar bone like other people. I only popped my tire once that weekend cause I landed on a screw lmfao.

yeah some times its good to avoid obsacles you know your not ready for

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 17:45 Quote
4Anthony wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:
4Anthony wrote:

Yeah, thats what the commencal guys said, if your not comfortable with it then just dont do it.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
4Anthony wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

Yeah, thats what the commencal guys said, if your not comfortable with it then just dont do it.

well if i m not comfortbale with it i still do it if i know i can just if i know i could fall then i dont

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
4Anthony wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

but i still did it and now out for summer Really Mad

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 17:48 Quote
rush10 wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:
4Anthony wrote:

shit that sucks, when i do race im gunna wear my workout gloves because they have wrist support. just incase i take a spill.

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
reignxrider wrote:
rush10 wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

shit that sucks, when i do race im gunna wear my workout gloves because they have wrist support. just incase i take a spill.

i need to find some gloves that have some really good protection for the hand

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
reignxrider wrote:
rush10 wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

that does suck thats why i m not gunna try it inless i have gear

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
4Anthony wrote:
reignxrider wrote:
rush10 wrote:

that does suck thats why i m not gunna try it inless i have gear

661 gracia edition carbon knuckles.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011433
Mobile Version of Website