Sexiest Custom Kona DJ Hardtail On PinkBike

PB Forum :: Kona
Sexiest Custom Kona DJ Hardtail On PinkBike
Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 16:39 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
It would. Please do so.

This is my uber sexy kona.
photo
Annd this is it when I was making it even sexier. It's the best bike EVAR.
photo
LOL oh god I really can't say that with a straight face. The bike was a piece of shit with the worst geo I've ever seen so I sold it for $50.

double crowns on a dj? wow really!!!

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 16:41 Quote
toyner34 wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
It would. Please do so.

photo
photo
LOL oh god I really can't say that with a straight face. The bike was a piece of shit with the worst geo I've ever seen so I sold it for $50.

WOW REALLY I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN A JOKE Facepalm and dude .. .dead thread was deadBlank Stare also ur bike isnt sexxy Blank Stare its shit tbh Blank Stare

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 16:43 Quote
NWray wrote:
toyner34 wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
It would. Please do so.

photo
photo

WOW REALLY I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN A JOKE Facepalm and dude .. .dead thread was deadBlank Stare also ur bike isnt sexxy Blank Stare its shit tbh Blank Stare

somebody has a good sense of humour! and i never even posted my bike you idd

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 16:47 Quote
sorry bout the last bit then... the wheel set are mavic dee-max ultimates, full blown dh wheel set, only stupid part is they use mavics stupid D.O.P.E. stokes... which cost a whopping 7$ a spoke Eek id rather go 721s on pro twos and paint the dam rims yellow Blank Stare

NOTE: bolded bits are srs shit Blank Stare

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 16:50 Quote
NWray wrote:
sorry bout the last bit then... the wheel set are mavic dee-max ultimates, full blown dh wheel set, only stupid part is they use mavics stupid D.O.P.E. stokes... which cost a whopping 7$ a spoke Eek id rather go 721s on pro twos and paint the dam rims yellow Blank Stare

NOTE: bolded bits are srs shit Blank Stare

how much would it be per wheelset?

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 16:51 Quote
er.... not sure on the dee-maxs but on crc u can get both front and rear for 340 all built up.

Posted: Jun 2, 2010 at 16:53 Quote
NWray wrote:
er.... not sure on the dee-maxs but on crc u can get both front and rear for 340 all built up.

ight sweet! thanks for the tips

Posted: Jun 19, 2010 at 19:31 Quote
damn pussies always ride with brakes. go brakeless on BMX and DJ

Posted: Jun 20, 2010 at 9:01 Quote
dead thread was dead Blank Stare and yes call me a pussy but for the jumps i ride theres no out as there is a slighter smaller more busy line to the right and bigg ass hill to the left, and if u dont make the jump u will most likely kill what ever fork you're using Blank Stare

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 9:12 Quote
DHmonkey123 wrote:

while actually riding the jumps, yeas brakeless is looks really tough and awesome, and dope. but what about getting to the jumps?

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 13:49 Quote
nosebleed wrote:
DHmonkey123 wrote:

while actually riding the jumps, yeas brakeless is looks really tough and awesome, and dope. but what about getting to the jumps?

that and some off us actually ride more than just dj Facepalm

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 13:51 Quote
where i ride (Marin, CA) you don't need brakes unless you have to go down

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 13:54 Quote
around me as well u need brakes or you WILL get hit... drivers dont look for bikers here Cry ive almost been hit more times than i can count...

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 13:56 Quote
that really sucks. if i ran brakes, it would be a mechanical disc brake (rear only) with an anodized steel gyro plate

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 13:56 Quote
DHmonkey123 wrote:
that really sucks. if i ran brakes, it would be a mechanical disc brake (rear only) with an anodized steel gyro plate

on a dj that is...id run hydraulics with big rotors on a dh bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014155
Mobile Version of Website