Powered by Outside

Devil's Drop Newmarket (Slayer's Run)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Devil's Drop Newmarket (Slayer's Run)
O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2021 at 5:47 Quote
MotoMitch420 wrote:
BumperBurner wrote:
A bunch of laminated peices of paper notifying people of some "guidelines" seems to me it would be helpfull, at all the entrances. It most likely wont stop, IE, the stoner dudes or people that just dont care/respect, but it might reduce people that might keep at least a little bit of people that have some respect from littering. That and also possibly a trash can spay painted a bright colour, so people can clearly see it. When my shoulder heals enough, I hope to get out there and build and ride a bit every once and a while, although my main focus is at a new spot closer to where I live so I have no clue how often ill show. This spot is great as it gets people out and riding and building together, and/or be inspired to build their own, and go bigger.

you need to learn the proper techniques for building stuff.. everything you built is stupidly sketchy!

Yeah dude your correct, and thats the way I have learnt, and am still learning, by building stuff. Side effect of learning without any physical guidance is a lotta sketch, have to agree for the things I built. Unlike trail building, I have never even looked at any techniques on how to build dirt jumps except learning from what I have rode before or seen on videos. I only built the rollers after the 2nd double after the first double/&slight left hip, and rebuilt the slight left hip and landing with the guys. Almost all of my building last year was in a different forest, and some maintenance at Jefferson of a trail and rebuilt the table lip at the freeride area twice cause it always gets run down and semi-rutted.

Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 20:28 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/535135/ rebuilt the hip the other day to be the best it has been in a long time but going to fully redo it and make it massive again!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007995
Mobile Version of Website