Powered by Outside

Old schoolers -Again.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Old schoolers -Again.
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
terriflow3-0 wrote:
Nope, still got it... Well I don't have it, my parents have it, but that guy hasn't pmed back for probably close to a week now?
Well, i have a whole bunch of money coming in via canada post for various things, but i was looking at the cheaper argyles, but theres not much of a selection, so i dunno...im gunna keep looking.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
So apparently if I don't get a new transcript from my old school I don't graduate...

Huge massive ghey complicated long story short, the current transcript says I have 0 credits from grade 11.

Mod
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:45 Quote
how much do you have to spend... I may be letting my 36 go this winter for cheap.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:47 Quote
terriflow3-0 wrote:
how much do you have to spend... I may be letting my 36 go this winter for cheap.
max like 250 bucks:P

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:48 Quote
So is everyone voting tonight? I can't but I know that it'll be a good ol' long night of ~15 odd cups of tea and a couple beer.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:49 Quote
Alright, so I need to re-write Beowulf in a different medium, any ideas?

Mod
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:50 Quote
I don't know where my polling station is but I am assuming that there must be one on campus somewhere. It just seems to make sense. I also think I might have complications as I have Alberta ID and am in Ontario.

Mod
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:51 Quote
Terri, is your new bike complete or just frame only?

Mod
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
Wow fox is lame. I ordered the fox 36 seal kit thinking that it would contain the same stuff that the enduro kit comes with - ya know the seals and stuff. Fox doesn't have a picture of their kits though and don't tell you exactly what comes in them though.. but ya know the seal kit should come with seals. Anyways, the kit from fox doesn't come with all the seals that it should come with.

Mod
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Terri, is your new bike complete or just frame only?

Uhhh, I think it'll be coming with a fork, drivetrain, wheels, tires, and brakes.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 8:59 Quote
truffles wrote:

Ketchup.

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 9:04 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
I don't know where my polling station is but I am assuming that there must be one on campus somewhere. It just seems to make sense. I also think I might have complications as I have Alberta ID and am in Ontario.
Ontario??

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 9:04 Quote
marty660 wrote:
truffles wrote:

Ketchup.
Harrrrrrrr. No jock/school hierarchy or gangster ones, they're a) incredibly overplayed b) there's like 4 people doing each in my class.

Mod
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
laurie1 wrote:
Ontario??

Nope, all you need is a utilities bill with your ontario address on it or you can go into your school and get a printout from the office with your ontario address on it.

Really Laurie - you should have voted like a week ago, that's what I did to make sure address changes and stuff would work out...

Mod
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 9:09 Quote
All my bills have my Calgary billing address on it and so does my university account. Everything gets forwarded to Calgary since I am only in Ontario for school.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.492705
Mobile Version of Website