Powered by Outside

Best Clothes to Bike in?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Best Clothes to Bike in?
Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 13:19 Quote
Boxxers and 5.10's!!! lol

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 13:20 Quote
bike shorts with the chamois, an underarmor (i actually use the 10 dollar wal-mart dri star ones)and a loose fitting shirt with some kind of smartass comment, like "nobody cares about your 29er" or a cal poly shirt that says "how a jet engine works, SUCK, SQUEEZE, BANG, BLOW" with a diagram of a jet engine. That one is my favorite... girls love it Razz

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 15:41 Quote
ryan91 wrote:
501's are ace

501s? You're either sickeningly rich or foolish, I've learned from experience that jeans used for riding have their life expectancy dramatically shortened.

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 15:51 Quote
carhart pants and a flannel ftw and 5,10 freeriders

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 15:51 Quote
i usually wear shorts and a tshirt, always try and wear shorts because i always wera pads unerneath, as in the big plastic ones not the 661 knee type guards
. and if its really wet ill put some cheap wet trousers w.e you call them the type walkers wear bcs they have alot of room for pads along with a jumper and a thin/light rain coat

and always 5.10 the low ones cant rmember the ight name for them lool

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 15:52 Quote
mgolland45 wrote:

Carhartt Razz

Carhartt faking rules Smile

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 15:53 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
mgolland45 wrote:

Carhartt Razz

i made a carrhart pillowcase!!

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 15:59 Quote
mgolland45 wrote:
Infiltrator wrote:
mgolland45 wrote:

Carhartt Razz

i made a carrhart pillowcase!!
OMG! PIKSHAR NEEDED!

lol

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
harriieee wrote:
ryan91 wrote:
501's are ace

501s? You're either sickeningly rich or foolish, I've learned from experience that jeans used for riding have their life expectancy dramatically shortened.

Neither rich or foolish, EVERY set of jeans i brought for riding except my 501's got themselves caught in the chainring of both my bmx's and mtb's, and upon realising that i wore my levi's all the time on my bmx. Yeah they got knackered, but i'd had them for a year beforehand in my casual wardrobe and they took some stick and plenty of crashes so i'm happy paying 50 quid for a year of casual use and a year of riding knowing i won't end up crashing due to my jeans (plus i can go to the pub after a ride Beer )

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 13:50 Quote
at the moment because its cold two short sleeve tshirts skinnies and maybe a slim fitting hoddie lots of layers so when i get hot i can just take a layer off Razz

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 15:30 Quote
skinnies and checkered shirt. helmet if going big, or a good old backwards cap Smile

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 16:08 Quote
shovelmonkey wrote:
skinnies and checkered shirt. helmet if going big, or a good old backwards cap Smile
You know your a BMX'e when xD

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 22:01 Quote
Lately i've been wearing 3/4 leggings and a tee because i don't like the feel of my DH shorts when i'm sweating heaps. Not that i do, because i'm a girl, but hypothetically if i did....

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 22:03 Quote
em-j wrote:
Lately i've been wearing 3/4 leggings and a tee because i don't like the feel of my DH shorts when i'm sweating heaps. Not that i do, because i'm a girl, but hypothetically if i did....
Haha. Emily you copy cat.
photo

Posted: Feb 15, 2010 at 22:12 Quote
em-j wrote:
Hahahaha! thats pretty farking funny.

Anybody know of any good 3/4? i've been wearing lees dungarees and i like them, but they sweat through soooo freaking quick... My dh shorts got left at my dad's house in Sacramento Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.043113
Mobile Version of Website