Powered by Outside

30.5 pound and up bikes

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
30.5 pound and up bikes
Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 15:59 Quote
wow, its that glory again, the one that looks like all the other glorys, that been posted every frw posts in every thread. to say i'm sick of seeing it is a bit of an understatment. If your going to picture whore on such an infuriatingly epic scale at least use a decent pic!

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 16:02 Quote
chazdog wrote:
wow, its that glory again, the one that looks like all the other glorys, that been posted every frw posts in every thread. to say i'm sick of seeing it is a bit of an understatment. If your going to picture whore on such an infuriatingly epic scale at least use a decent pic!

Oh don't even start that.

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 16:03 Quote
sherbet wrote:
chazdog wrote:

yeah i know sherb, but u gotta admit its on the verge of picture trolling!

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 16:05 Quote
chazdog wrote:
sherbet wrote:
chazdog wrote:

yeah i know sherb, but u gotta admit its on the verge of picture trolling!

I gotta admit this is idiotic. He's posted it 5 times in 6 days. You posted your bike a similar amount, so simmer.

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 16:06 Quote
yeah i know, but i like to think i was just under the limit of acceptable picture whoring, and its a pretty picture Smile

Posted: Mar 12, 2010 at 16:07 Quote
Stop your whining.

photo

30.alot.

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 at 14:02 Quote
My 07 p1 at 30.98 pounds
desperatly want a new frame... maybe an 09 ns sub
photo

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 at 14:18 Quote
damn, there's a 30.5 and up forum, and a below 28lbs forum...Whats in it for bikes in the middle? lol

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 at 14:21 Quote
Those bikes don't exist

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 at 14:25 Quote
LOL, so right Rolleyes lol .

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.042705
Mobile Version of Website