Summer Gravity Camps

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Summer Gravity Camps
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
my brakes started squeeling badly the last day and my rear disc has melted brake pad material on it hahahaha few scratches to the frame but nothing mayor. Just want to change the suspension setup, new 40's and a DHX RC4 on the back, hell yeah!Salute

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 21:49 Quote
mr-eric wrote:
awww damn it, u guys had a girl in your camp, week 3 was a compleate sausage fest.

did any of u guys ride with wolverine, besides RZ-Jacks and me. god that guy is insane

Week four was a sausage fest too... I was chilling with one guy really

Posted: Aug 3, 2009 at 22:58 Quote
remedygrl wrote:
mr-eric wrote:
awww damn it, u guys had a girl in your camp, week 3 was a compleate sausage fest.

did any of u guys ride with wolverine, besides RZ-Jacks and me. god that guy is insane
yah and we were chillin with leane Blank Stare

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 9:07 Quote
remedygrl wrote:
mr-eric wrote:

Well done, you got a male to pay attention to you! He seemed more of a psycho than anything to me but thats besides the point.
Leanne was the coolest, soo helpful!
Great time, im missing it bad though, going chainless with Kyle J, Being barked at by Joe and Adam, ha! Good times for sure!

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
adrenalinejunkie11 wrote:
remedygrl wrote:
mr-eric wrote:

Well done, you got a male to pay attention to you! He seemed more of a psycho than anything to me but thats besides the point.
Great time, im missing it bad though, going chainless with Kyle J, Being barked at by Joe and Adam, ha! Good times for sure!

dude it was hella fun. so sick. you going back next year? and did the trash help your bike? haha

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 11:46 Quote
Luseboy wrote:
remedygrl wrote:

dude it was hella fun. so sick. you going back next year? and did the trash help your bike? haha

hahahaha trash... I'm sure the inspection people where like what tha f** where is the bike in here??

and yeah leanne was the best hahaha she was sarcastic sometimes which made it preatty funny. I'm missing it bad too man, I know what you meanCry such good times, I miss our monster piramid.

who's planning on going next year. I'm either going to the camp or at least whistler for sure!

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
RZ-Jacks wrote:
Luseboy wrote:

hahahaha trash... I'm sure the inspection people where like what tha f** where is the bike in here??

and yeah leanne was the best hahaha she was sarcastic sometimes which made it preatty funny. I'm missing it bad too man, I know what you meanCry such good times, I miss our monster piramid.

who's planning on going next year. I'm either going to the camp or at least whistler for sure!

ive said it a few times, but i am

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 13:26 Quote
remedygrl wrote:
mr-eric wrote:

You know what, at least he had the balls to talk to me, you guys were so unsocial.

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 14:26 Quote
who went to week 1?

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
Whats up guys! its Jimmy C! woo i got a pinkbike account!

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 19:17 Quote
DHbyker12 wrote:
Whats up guys! its Jimmy C! woo i got a pinkbike account!

Jimmy!!!

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
yo i was there last week on a yellow cove shocker, such a dirtyy week, def some good times

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
whats up!?
graemeduff wrote:
yo i was there last week on a yellow cove shocker, such a dirtyy week, def some good times

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 19:33 Quote
DHbyker12 wrote:
whats up!?
graemeduff wrote:

yo jimmy not that much dudee still chillin in whist how about you

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 19:43 Quote
graemeduff wrote:
DHbyker12 wrote:
whats up!?
graemeduff wrote:

yo jimmy not that much dudee still chillin in whist how about you

WHAT? You're still in Whistler? Urghh... I'm jealous...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013460
Mobile Version of Website