Powered by Outside

Rate The Picture Thread

PB Forum :: NBR Photos
Rate The Picture Thread
Posted: Mar 27, 2013 at 19:51 Quote
5/10 Colours are dull. Subject has lots of potential though, good choice. But it's a lizard sitting on a rock...not very attention grabbing
photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2013 at 15:53 Quote
I just saw the pic and I think it is absolutely breathtaking. Great job!

Posted: Apr 8, 2013 at 15:19 Quote
LawsonRaider wrote:

I dont think you quite grasp the concept of the thread.

To the above photo... Great use of speed lighting. The deep colors really anchor the photo to the page. Looks good. 8/10. IMO it could have dropped a few f stops to kind of blur out the foreground, but overall a great shot

Heres another one from my airshow collection

photo

Posted: Apr 8, 2013 at 16:46 Quote
yeah sorry, ive been taking lots of kitchen and bath pics lately. none to post here.

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2013 at 21:59 Quote
kev211 wrote:
LawsonRaider wrote:

I dont think you quite grasp the concept of the thread.

To the above photo... Great use of speed lighting. The deep colors really anchor the photo to the page. Looks good. 8/10. IMO it could have dropped a few f stops to kind of blur out the foreground, but overall a great shot

Heres another one from my airshow collection

photo

I feel like the gray of the sky matches too much with the gray of the plane... A little more contrast perhaps? I'd give it 6.5/10

Decade
  Decade

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 11:57 Quote
photo
kinda cheating putting bike pics in the non bike pics section huh? but good pic 6.5/10
background could have been blurry more. smaller depth of field could have helped keep him all in focus maybe.

like i said earlier, ive been doing kitchen and bath pics lately and havent been out shooting much else.

heres a wheel shot from a car show last year.

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 19:20 Quote
SITTINGBULL wrote:
photo
kinda cheating putting bike pics in the non bike pics section huh? but good pic 6.5/10
background could have been blurry more. smaller depth of field could have helped keep him all in focus maybe.

like i said earlier, ive been doing kitchen and bath pics lately and havent been out shooting much else.

If you're talking about his foot and back tire that's motion blur. I can't go past 1/250 and have a remote flash with my current set up

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 at 9:37 Quote
KazAtak wrote:
If you're talking about his foot and back tire that's motion blur. I can't go past 1/250 and have a remote flash with my current set up

You are right, the motion blur doesnt detract from the photo. It is an action shot. my bad.

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2013 at 11:00 Quote
SITTINGBULL wrote:
photo

I really love this picture for some reason. Nothing techy about it. It's just really good looking. 8/10.

Posted: Apr 22, 2013 at 7:26 Quote
thanks Marlon-d

here is another one from the same series.

Montecito Car show summer 2012

Posted: Apr 23, 2013 at 19:21 Quote
It doesn't show off any good aspects to the car, there is a weird colour going on in the window. and is just generally boring. 3 / 10
photo

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 10:21 Quote
just gotta love GM cars i guess to appreciate those lines

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 at 10:58 Quote
jrphoto88 wrote:
It doesn't show off any good aspects to the car, there is a weird colour going on in the window. and is just generally boring. 3 / 10
photo

Love your use of focus, 8/10.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024622
Mobile Version of Website