Powered by Outside

What do you want to see happen in 2011 @ Horseshoe Resort?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
What do you want to see happen in 2011 @ Horseshoe Resort?
Posted: May 20, 2011 at 18:09 Quote
I was there today, conditions are awesome. The trails were nice and loose.

Posted: May 20, 2011 at 19:56 Quote
Yep ready to go, trails were open this afternoon

will be there all day tomorrow

Posted: May 20, 2011 at 19:57 Quote
Anything new? What time is the hill open on Monday? It'll be open even if it's raining? thanks

Posted: May 20, 2011 at 20:31 Quote
Aiming for Sunday, will updates about trail conditions/closures be on the website? Or call the day of?

Posted: May 21, 2011 at 5:00 Quote
Duncan13 wrote:
Anything new? What time is the hill open on Monday? It'll be open even if it's raining? thanks

Nothing new yet, but we will be plugging away at the bike park all season

Probably be open when raining, pending a huge downpour but call ahead to make sure

Posted: May 21, 2011 at 5:00 Quote
MrMania wrote:
Aiming for Sunday, will updates about trail conditions/closures be on the website? Or call the day of?

Call just to make sure

Posted: May 21, 2011 at 16:05 Quote
Spent the day riding horeshoe...the trails are in awsome condition. Had an amazing time! Keep up the excellent work stefanb!!! Big Grin

Posted: May 21, 2011 at 17:44 Quote
Man, opening day was awesome. So many riders out today, but still got out and hit the trails numerous amounts of times. The trails were in great condition considering it was opening weekend, but every jump was smooth, and the berms (as usual) were packed and built up really well. You guys are doing a great job with the park, and itll be good to see whats new by the time im down again in August.

O+
Posted: May 21, 2011 at 18:00 Quote
I ablsolutely loved being back at horseshoe today. As usual, great work witht the trail maintanence, everything felt perfect. See you guys again tomorrow!!

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 5:44 Quote
Nice effort on the bike park fellas and I hope things continue in the direction you want. The resort has changed allot in the last year and the Locals watch with interest as to how the Valley will be effected. Keep up the good work building such weather resistant trails that can stand up to the wear and tear of many riders.

Stefanb you mentioned earlier in this thread “ There will be more trails cut this season – at least 2 D H, possibly more + XC loop.”

Could you shed more light on the thoughts toward a XC Loop?
Thanks for your effort.

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 7:33 Quote
TomXC wrote:
Nice effort on the bike park fellas and I hope things continue in the direction you want. The resort has changed allot in the last year and the Locals watch with interest as to how the Valley will be effected. Keep up the good work building such weather resistant trails that can stand up to the wear and tear of many riders.

Stefanb you mentioned earlier in this thread “ There will be more trails cut this season – at least 2 D H, possibly more + XC loop.”

Could you shed more light on the thoughts toward a XC Loop?
Thanks for your effort.

If you go across horseshoe valley road, into the x-country ski area, there are numerous XC trails throughout the Copeland forest.

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 8:26 Quote
Yeaaaaaaa, some rain here today + me not getting home till like 2AM = not looking like riding today.

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 9:06 Quote
Trails are open riders are here! Open till 8 rain has calmed, let's do this

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 11:41 Quote
I went yesterday and maybe tomorrow...4hrs of driving....worth it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010362
Mobile Version of Website