What do people have aginst Kona??
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 1:25 Quote
sherbet wrote:
bomb446 wrote:
liopy wrote:

Either way, you suck ass if you buy a kona or a "trendsition"

Go and tell Fabian Barel that....

He left Kona.

Yes, but he won 2 world champs and came second in another with them. I was basically saying look at how well Fabian can ride, if Kona are so shit, which is what a lot of people say, why would he have stayed with them for so long?

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 1:46 Quote
bomb446 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
bomb446 wrote:

Go and tell Fabian Barel that....

He left Kona.

Yes, but he won 2 world champs and came second in another with them. I was basically saying look at how well Fabian can ride, if Kona are so shit, which is what a lot of people say, why would he have stayed with them for so long?
photo

i love fabians nwd 8 section any1 know the song name?!!! but f*ck konas except for the high end 1s , like fabians lol.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 4:37 Quote
norcoumper wrote:
bomb446 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

He left Kona.

photo

i love fabians nwd 8 section any1 know the song name?!!! but f*ck konas except for the high end 1s , like fabians lol.

lmao, that pic made my day Beer

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 11:38 Quote
The song is Starts with one, by Shiny toy guns. Great band.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 15:33 Quote
I don't see why all these people hate on Kona when there is much worse out there. Ever hear of Specialized?(for those still new to the internet, that was a sarcastic question) They're the equivalent of Microsoft in the biking industry. I'm pretty sure they're corporate motto is: "Bikes? What bikes? We're in it for the money!"

Kona makes decent products across a whole line of riding styles. I can understand that you find the geometry on certain bikes a little off, or you don't like the fact that everyone and their mom has a Kona, but the company is going out of their way to make the industry grow. They fumd movies, riders, parks, events, etc, and the list goes on. They also have decent customer service and that is more than I can say about some smaller companies out there (I'm not pointing fingers, but RM get your head out of your ass, many places I shop are still waiting on you for frames they should have received two months ago). All in all they're a respectable company.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
Spec actually makes very nice bikes, though. I refuse to directly support the evil empire, but at least they don't just rely on marketing.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
stinkys = cheap. my hardtail cost almost the same price lol.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 21:33 Quote
norcoumper wrote:
thats why i might get one, similar bikes cost 500 bucks more, and it has quality parts, the only downer is the rear shock and no iscg mounts

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
they crack, but i still live the stabs not going to lie

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 21:40 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
norcoumper wrote:
thats why i might get one, similar bikes cost 500 bucks more, and it has quality parts, the only downer is the rear shock and no iscg mounts

\stick with ur name. norco.

i have 2 Razz

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 21:41 Quote
norcoumper wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
norcoumper wrote:

\stick with ur name. norco.

i have 2 Razz
probs will get a six three or shore three, leaning towards six

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015070
Mobile Version of Website