What do you want to see happen in 2011 @ Horseshoe Resort?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
What do you want to see happen in 2011 @ Horseshoe Resort?
Posted: May 22, 2011 at 15:27 Quote
dang it. weather turned out awesome today. Ah well, about to get my drink on, out on the patio.

Gonna be open friday next weekend? Going to Collingwood for the weekend for a GTG maybe ride friday on the way up.

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 16:40 Quote
showed up today, bout 2 hours of light rain but the trails cleared up in less than an hour. Perfect conditions afterwards

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 22:07 Quote
Its always nice to rip down a dh trail at full speed dodging trees and tearing berms but I would like to see a dirtjump/slopestyle area for the people that want to get their trick on. It would be awsome to have it right at the end of the fourth trail because it shoots out of the trail in to a feild with alot of speed. There could be some beautiful doubles with some other features that could be trickable like a whale tail, wall ride, etc. These features could get alot of the dirtjumpers in to dh/ss because you still able to trick jumps and ride dh at the same time.
That is what i would like to see! Slopestyle is where its at! Salute

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 22:16 Quote
or just a really jump happy trail:P sorta like a-line

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 18:32 Quote
NWray wrote:
or just a really jump happy trail:P sorta like a-line

I think that was planned to be built this year, wasn't it?

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 9:27 Quote
Stefanb you mentioned earlier in this thread “ There will be more trails cut this season – at least 2 D H, possibly more + XC loop.”

Of course I am talking about the thread title @ Horseshoe Resort and wondering what the resort might have planned for their property.

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 10:03 Quote
TomXC wrote:
Stefanb you mentioned earlier in this thread “ There will be more trails cut this season – at least 2 D H, possibly more + XC loop.”

Of course I am talking about the thread title @ Horseshoe Resort and wondering what the resort might have planned for their property.

Yep I haven't forgotten - Just waiting for confirmation of trail expansion before I say anything regarding the trails there. Anything in particular you are interested in?

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 13:26 Quote
duel slalom course would be sweet. i know it would be alot of work but still, it would be sweet

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 13:36 Quote
thatkid9 wrote:
duel slalom course would be sweet. i know it would be alot of work but still, it would be sweet

this and possibly a weekly/bi weekly series would be cool if the rider count was sufficient tup

O+
Posted: May 24, 2011 at 14:04 Quote
Views: 534    Faves: 5    Comments: 9

Just thought i'd share a video i put together from the opening weekend

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 14:49 Quote
nice edit, that seemed like a bad wipeout on that berm on trail 3, and the gap jump haha.

Id like to see a total technical trail there. Love all the fast and flowiness of the other 4, but having a tech. in there would broaden out to the other aspect of downhilling. Just a suggestion though.

O+
Posted: May 24, 2011 at 15:34 Quote
i think it would be cool for a skills/ race clinic put on by say silent norco or primary trek ?

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 16:16 Quote
Possibilities are endless my friends; rider input will shape the park.

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 16:34 Quote
"Anything in particular you are interested in?"
Just the resorts intentions towards XC and XC racing on their property.
Thanks again for your efforts.

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 16:42 Quote
TomXC wrote:
"Anything in particular you are interested in?"
Just the resorts intentions towards XC and XC racing on their property.
Thanks again for your efforts.

Once I know for sure, you'll know.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015076
Mobile Version of Website