Powered by Outside

Aggressive Hardtails in Action

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Aggressive Hardtails in Action
Posted: Oct 5, 2020 at 9:27 Quote
On-One deedar out for a Monday rip!

Step-up to manual. Couldn't get any good angles on this for selfie-filming, so this was my only attempt for the day.
Views: 133    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

my favorite subtle nose-bonk rock lol.
Views: 167    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 14:02 Quote
commental wrote:
Looks way better conditions than here, the winter slop has been getting a head start over the last week. What I really want to know is when did you get the razor out? Razz
Still in the high 80's and smokey here and less than an inch of precipitation on over 6 months, kind of good for riding but not good overall...... Got some clippers for my birthday....Contemplating going back to the bearded look but......it tends to scare people off and they won't let me on planes....lol

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 14:18 Quote
I rarely get photos while out riding but every now and then we stop for a few. Been really enjoying 5th Horseman on Cypress recently. Maybe the best trail on the shore.

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 14:46 Quote
Yep I’ll take some of that please!!!

Posted: Oct 9, 2020 at 0:37 Quote
slaker wrote:
Contemplating going back to the bearded look but......it tends to scare people off and they won't let me on planes....lol

You need to get yourself one of those carry on cases. The backpack isn't helping things. lol

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 8:55 Quote
commental wrote:
slaker wrote:
Contemplating going back to the bearded look but......it tends to scare people off and they won't let me on planes....lol

You need to get yourself one of those carry on cases. The backpack isn't helping things. lol
lol

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 9:01 Quote
Super loose dry conditions 60%&70% grades on this drop in. so fun.

Views: 236    Faves: 2    Comments: 11

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 12:02 Quote
slaker wrote:

That's Awesome! We have nothing like that here in the UK, our tallest peak is less that 4500ft and that is more that 400 miles from me!
I'll just keep watching your vids! tup

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 19:44 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
slaker wrote:

]

That's Awesome! We have nothing like that here in the UK, our tallest peak is less that 4500ft and that is more that 400 miles from me!
Thanks, love showing that section off it is definitely my favorite in my zone. Ive made many videos of it but this the first unedited vid of that section, Riding is a bit more sloppy than usual but was super sketchy loose conditions. I have a mother hour or more of downhill footage from that ride I still have to look at.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 12:10 Quote
slaker wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
slaker wrote:

]

Thanks, love showing that section off it is definitely my favorite in my zone. Ive made many videos of it but this the first unedited vid of that section, Riding is a bit more sloppy than usual but was super sketchy loose conditions. I have a mother hour or more of downhill footage from that ride I still have to look at.

I look forward to seeing more of it! Big Grin

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 15:40 Quote
slaker wrote:

So sick.

O+
Posted: Nov 29, 2020 at 19:18 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo

Rad day on the rad rootdown!

Posted: Dec 20, 2020 at 20:31 Quote
JRA Smile

Views: 128    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019718
Mobile Version of Website