Powered by Outside

NS Bikes Capital Appreciation Thread (CAT)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
NS Bikes Capital Appreciation Thread (CAT)
Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 10:46 Quote
Ns appreciation post
Ns appreciation post
Cap, suburban and majesty

Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 12:44 Quote
Has anyone had any trouble running U brakes and the brake arms touching the seat tube? I'm worried I've bought brakes that were designed for too much tyre clearance and because of how compact everything is on the Capital the brake arms won't be able to move enough.

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 at 8:23 Quote
SolarLonsky wrote:
Has anyone had any trouble running U brakes and the brake arms touching the seat tube? I'm worried I've bought brakes that were designed for too much tyre clearance and because of how compact everything is on the Capital the brake arms won't be able to move enough.

If anyone is interested, I just got brake pads with spacers and a longer bolt.

Posted: Dec 9, 2018 at 14:06 Quote
My NS Capital 24 I m in love.
Just finished my first Capital build AKA savage cabbage and I’m in love.
photo
Dartmoor Bronx V2 Forks
Renthal 3” rise bars
Stranger Haze V2 stem
Colony fuel headset
Stolen Rampage wheelset
Snafu mayweather cranks
Snafu chainring
Gusset chain
Profile BB
BSD Acid seat
DMR supermoto tyres
ODI grips

Posted: Dec 9, 2018 at 14:11 Quote
Rad bike dude!

I also had a green cap with skinwall supermotos. Fricken sick!

Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 9:51 Quote
joe-king-uk wrote:
My NS Capital 24 I m in love.
Just finished my first Capital build and I’m in love.

goddamn i want it. anyone know what was the longest top tube for the year with that paint?

Posted: Jul 11, 2020 at 8:14 Quote
Anyone know chainstay length on the 2016 24 cap? Been looking, cant find..

Posted: Jul 11, 2020 at 21:40 Quote
NS archives say 14" for the 2015. IiRC they didn't change geo after that.

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 4:47 Quote
I can measure it on my 2018 if you want?

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 0:52 Quote
Found a way to confirm the 14" Beer im in poland without anything to measure with lol. Was trying to compare to the party master and the cap is way tighter

@BSal i was under the impression 16' was the only 22"tt and then they stopped doing 24

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 0:22 Quote
any of you ride a 26 capital? thoughts ?

especially with a lowered supension fork?

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 16:51 Quote
sheephills wrote:
any of you ride a 26 capital? thoughts ?

especially with a lowered supension fork?

I had a 2012 Cap 26 and loved it. I kick myself every single day for getting rid of it.

It did everything except allow me to get the seat up high enough to cruise it. I rode street, sk8prk and even raced BMX with it. It felt light and nimble, but strong as hell. If you get one you will most def have a good bike, so don't be dumb, like me, and get rid of it.

Frame 2012 26 wheeled Capital frame chrome Fork 2012 NSbikes RNS 2 rigid fork chrome Bars Immortis 4 rise Bucket Bars Stem 45mm Eleven stem Headset Primo Integrated Campy style Saddle Tioga Spyder pivotal Cranks Profile limited edition matte blue 175mm Sprocket Sunday Knox 25t bash ring Pedals Blackspire Sub 4 flats Brake TRP linear spring ball bearing U-brake Brake Lever Paul short pull high polish Front Wheel NSbikes Rotory 10 hub laced with WS spokes and nipples to a Sun Ryno Lite XL 32h rim Rear wheel Shadow Conspiracy hub w 9t cog laced with WS spokes and nipples to a Sun Ryno Lite XL 36h rim Tires Intense Micro-Knobby 2.1 in rear 2.5 in the front

Posted: Mar 18, 2021 at 8:01 Quote
Anyone have any luck running chain tugs on a Capital? I just tried some DMR tugs but the dropouts are too thick and the hub gets in the way too.

Posted: Apr 1, 2021 at 13:55 Quote
SolarLonsky wrote:
Anyone have any luck running chain tugs on a Capital? I just tried some DMR tugs but the dropouts are too thick and the hub gets in the way too.

Hi ive byen running inspired arcades are som otter ones..had to drill to 14mm..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019169
Mobile Version of Website