Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Post your Mythics'/Banshees'

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Mythics'/Banshees'
Posted: Jan 25, 2012 at 12:15 Quote
Updated Mythic Wildcard just bars stem and wheels to go.

My Wildcard coming along nicely. Just waiting on new bars, stem and wheels.

Posted: Feb 12, 2012 at 5:55 Quote
my second mythic:
unfinished mythic scythe

currently unfinished got straitline guide,saint gearing and other finishing kit to come

Posted: May 11, 2012 at 9:45 Quote
hay p2 do you know anything about the banshee rampant? im drying to decide if i want that or the transition double im not concerned about weight or anything i just heard the banshee broke a little eaisier just wonderin THX

Posted: May 11, 2012 at 12:04 Quote
B0TTL3ROCK3T wrote:
hay p2 do you know anything about the banshee rampant? im drying to decide if i want that or the transition double im not concerned about weight or anything i just heard the banshee broke a little eaisier just wonderin THX
Hey, I worked at North Shore Bike Shop and Banshee and Transition's are our two main brands so we dealt with the Rampant and Double all the time. I wouldn't say that the Rampant is weaker then the Double but that more people were trail riding on them as we all thought at the shop that the Rampant is the more trail friendly bike out of the two. Matt the owner had a Rampant for a year as his only trail bike and hucked it off some pretty gnarly stuff and after his second whistler day at the end of the season riding with guys on big bikes did a hairline crack form but any bike that took his punishment would do the same. You wouldn't regret either bike that's for sure, just depends on whether you want more of a trail friendly bike or more on the pure DJ side. The Rampant is also a bushing driven bike so you do have to keep on schedule with the pivot maintenance or you could damage your frame. You should also give Matt at the shop an email info@northshorebikeshop.com because he'll give you a better idea of how to differ them as he rode the rampant for a year and the mechanic Pat has had a double for over a year now also.

Best of luck with your decision. You wont regret either of them.

Posted: May 12, 2012 at 1:28 Quote
dsimmonds wrote:
B0TTL3ROCK3T wrote:
Hey, I worked at North Shore Bike Shop and Banshee and Transition's are our two main brands so we dealt with the Rampant and Double all the time. I wouldn't say that the Rampant is weaker then the Double but that more people were trail riding on them as we all thought at the shop that the Rampant is the more trail friendly bike out of the two. Matt the owner had a Rampant for a year as his only trail bike and hucked it off some pretty gnarly stuff and after his second whistler day at the end of the season riding with guys on big bikes did a hairline crack form but any bike that took his punishment would do the same. You wouldn't regret either bike that's for sure, just depends on whether you want more of a trail friendly bike or more on the pure DJ side. The Rampant is also a bushing driven bike so you do have to keep on schedule with the pivot maintenance or you could damage your frame. You should also give Matt at the shop an email info@northshorebikeshop.com because he'll give you a better idea of how to differ them as he rode the rampant for a year and the mechanic Pat has had a double for over a year now also.

Best of luck with your decision. You wont regret either of them.
THX that helped a tone always look to the biking community for advice your always there to help Smile

Posted: May 26, 2012 at 15:58 Quote
My Banshee Rune with my buddy's Intense Uzzi...
photo

photo

Posted: May 31, 2012 at 18:41 Quote
My new 2012 banhsee amp!

My new 2012 banshee amp built up with the parts from my cove hooker

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2012 at 1:41 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fotos.mtb-news.de/f/c5/y4/c5y430m7tlzj/large_IMG_20120525_173708.jpg

Posted: Jun 4, 2012 at 14:19 Quote
mitchellparks wrote:
My new 2012 banhsee amp!

Sooo dope man !

Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 7:56 Quote
Hi, just bought my self an amp frame for such a good price, could people post/ repost your amps, i want some inspiration Big Grin

Cheers

Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 9:19 Quote
photo

there ya go ill get you a better pic tonight

Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 10:39 Quote
Mogley wrote:
photo

there ya go ill get you a better pic tonight

Dude that's sick! :p

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 at 6:17 Quote
my mythic scythe which is (unfortunately for me) up for sale
xxxx

Posted: Aug 30, 2012 at 16:57 Quote
Updated parts for my 2012 banshee amp.
Everything is new besides the cranks, frame, and brakes.
So stoked on how it looks. Just need to lower the fork 20mm.

New parts for my 2012 banshee amp 22lbs 14oz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 2.248239
Mobile Version of Website