Powered by Outside

What's the best punk song out there???

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
What's the best punk song out there???
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 10:07 Quote
all songs from perkele are amazing!! i perfer Heroes of today and Heart full of prideWink

Posted: Mar 2, 2009 at 21:52 Quote
Not the best song out there but a pretty good one imo. Black President - Last f*cking Hope

Posted: Mar 3, 2009 at 6:09 Quote
johnny thunders - born to loseWink

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
Nofx No doubt best punk band Big Grin (ALL SONGS)
sex pistols also- anarchy in the uk is good

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 12:19 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
Nofx No doubt best punk band Big Grin (ALL SONGS)
sex pistols also- anarchy in the uk is good

Haha:

All you oldschool punks, there's lots of way of punk rock anarchy. There's Blink-182, they think they're so anarchy but I remember the days of Greenday, that was some serious punk rock anarchy. Yeah, man. That was anarchy, that was anarchy, man. People, they don't even, they don't even realize how anarchy the Sex Pistols were. Some people like Crass, they say The Sex Pistols didn't know what anarchy was. But they're not even, they're not even anarchy enough. Yeah, man, The Sex Pistols invented anarchy. Yeah, they're not anarchy enough to even know that The Sex Pistols invented anarchy like that song, Anarchy in the U.K. And this one time, I was walking down the street, and this guy was like "hey you need a ride?", and I was like "No, man. I'll walk. Your car's a piece of the system. I'm part of the system when you use your car."
Yeah, 'cos I'm punk rock anarchy.
You know, one day this guy came up to me with a gun and he was like "Hey, man. I'm gonna kill you." And I'm like "Well you know what? I don't care. I don't give a f*ck. I'm into it, 'cos I'm punk rock anarchy." You know what? I can't even make a proper British accent, I don't even care 'cos I'm anarchy. It doesn't even matter how much of a not British person I am. Yeah, we were like, some guy was like, hey, man. Don't you know British accents are the new punk? And I'm like "Yeah, man. But I'm too punk rock anarchy to learn one."
Damn, the song's over.

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 15:14 Quote
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madder

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 17:09 Quote
christophish wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madder
?

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
samnation wrote:
A lot of rise against is punk hell if we were going by a strict definition the All American Rejects are punk because of how they write.
rise against is my fav. band no doubt...but they ARNT punk! and the american rejects are not even close to punk.

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 at 17:57 Quote
codywomack wrote:
samnation wrote:
A lot of rise against is punk hell if we were going by a strict definition the All American Rejects are punk because of how they write.
rise against is my fav. band no doubt...but they ARNT punk! and the american rejects are not even close to punk.
+1

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 15:32 Quote

Seeing as its St. Patricks day Beer

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 6:07 Quote
Te kids will have their say- SSD
criminal class-the casualties
I met her at the rat- the queers

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 2:40 Quote
punk: bucketbong- frenzal rhomb

punk rock: the grouch- greenday

hardcore: to the test- 50 lions

oldschool: anarchy in the UK (no doubt about it)

NOFX are up there somewhere too

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 8:21 Quote
Bad Brains- Banned in B.C.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 9:57 Quote
i just found an awesome song and its awesome lol
The toy dolls - back in '79

Beer

Posted: May 17, 2009 at 7:44 Quote
also check other the toy dolls vids on youtube, there awesome!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010953
Mobile Version of Website