What annoys you when you're out building?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
What annoys you when you're out building?
Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 18:49 Quote
DHhack wrote:
When your building buddy backs out, again.

Dude I know. And claims it as his work after I finish

Posted: Mar 20, 2022 at 19:00 Quote
p-m-z wrote:

Every. Time.

Posted: Mar 22, 2022 at 12:25 Quote
Hey all. Trying to gauge demand for more downhill trails in the southern part of the USA, more specifically Northwest Arkansas. Linked below is a lift access bike park google forms survey that takes 30 seconds to fill out. Would appreciate the support!

Currently at about 100 entries, but need to get to 1000. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScV2xrCCZoAF4YQBF3PDRJoMU44e1C0ViZxnW_ORD-XOn0Iig/viewform

Posted: Mar 30, 2022 at 17:58 Quote
the thing that i hat is when some one rides the jumps before there ready or they build a jump on the one that every one is riding just do it when people arnt there like what and when people say your jumps are sh>t becuase there small when they run smooth

Posted: Mar 30, 2022 at 21:22 Quote
trail braiding boils my piss

Posted: Apr 3, 2022 at 8:48 Quote
First full pull down a short blue/black trail I’ve been cleaning up all winter, of course there’s 3 dudes on their e-bikes riding up it.

Posted: Apr 7, 2022 at 9:18 Quote
people,snapping another shovel, enormous trees falling on the trails

Posted: Apr 7, 2022 at 9:19 Quote
DHhack wrote:
p-m-z wrote:

Every. Time.
Always

Posted: Apr 7, 2022 at 23:05 Quote
When you gather a crew and go building, then a group of riders, who do the most damage in berms, come for a ride on the same day, yet they ignored the invitation...

Posted: Apr 8, 2022 at 2:40 Quote
Rokson85 wrote:
When you gather a crew and go building, then a group of riders, who do the most damage in berms, come for a ride on the same day, yet they ignored the invitation...

That is when gentle peer pressure and then mild bullying comes to power.

Posted: Apr 21, 2022 at 12:59 Quote
or when someone steals all your tools (that happened to me the other day)

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2022 at 13:40 Quote
wind... so much fricken wind....

Posted: Apr 22, 2022 at 10:53 Quote
Not being able to build due to a very dry end of winter is annoying me right now!
Only managed to repair and upgrade one trail this year, we normally fix the lot!

Posted: Apr 29, 2022 at 2:24 Quote
We have the exact opposite issue at the moment, we haven't had laps since around the beginning of January due to rain, the water table is so high even the slightest shower and everything turns to mud.

O+
Posted: May 4, 2022 at 18:36 Quote
Luneec wrote:
well thats pure bullshit. i know wear and tear takes maintenance and that can be anyoing but concrete aint the solution and if it is that section of trail is poorly designed.

I get why they're doing it, year-around "no maintenance" riding, really more of a tourist attraction than anything but I hope it doesn't become the norm.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012209
Mobile Version of Website