Powered by Outside

Are Iron Horse Bikes good

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Are Iron Horse Bikes good
Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
too many pages... only read the beginning, I mean those idiots!

IH marketing sucks, they have what it takes to be a prominent bike co.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
dont go iron horse... i had one and hated it.. thhere isnt much good on them. I spent more on repairing it then i did on the bike itself so.... But by all means... its your money spend it how you will i would deal through a more trusted bike shop that knows there stuff. Anyone can work at sportcheck

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
I want to get a 6Point6 for all around trail riding, I heard they are pretty good with the DW link

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
I dont even think IH frames are very heavy. i have an 07 7.5 and the frame with shock was just under 10 lbs. imo thats pretty good. and the dw link kicks butt.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:10 Quote
willbike4food wrote:
I dont even think IH frames are very heavy. i have an 07 7.5 and the frame with shock was just under 10 lbs. imo thats pretty good. and the dw link kicks butt.

That could be true, but the Kumicho is definately a heavy beast. Ive ridden one and it feels pretty hefty, but nonetheless its a sick DH rig!

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
Ebissett wrote:
dont go iron horse... i had one and hated it.. thhere isnt much good on them. I spent more on repairing it then i did on the bike itself so.... But by all means... its your money spend it how you will i would deal through a more trusted bike shop that knows there stuff. Anyone can work at sportcheck

Which model did you own?

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
lilshredda16 wrote:
willbike4food wrote:

That could be true, but the Kumicho is definately a heavy beast. Ive ridden one and it feels pretty hefty, but nonetheless its a sick DH rig!

ya i was thinking of buying a new frame cause my bike weighs 42 lbs and i thought it was the frame but i think its mostly the components

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
sherbet wrote:
rockstar33 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Agreed man. Seriously, I heard the whole DW link is a shame, and SuperCycle made it. Wouldn't surprise me. Everything else they make is amazing, though they kepp the best for themselves.
wow i started at the beginning of this thread and noticed that you are a complete retard sherbet DAVID WEAGLE f*ckTARD

If you noticed, a few posts later I said I was joking.

No more outbursts from you for a while, okay?

ya man srry i didnt read ahead i just got worked up.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
and ya this is my kumicho...you gotta say its pretty sweet although i completely changed it from stock. the kumichos are good project bikes
photo

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
rockstar33 wrote:
and ya this is my kumicho...you gotta say its pretty sweet although i completely changed it from stock. the kumichos are good project bikes
photo

This is the one I rode, and it kicks ass

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
this is a MEGA RETARDED THREAD

why do people keep asking "is this generic brand good?"

IT DEPENDS!!!!!!!

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
me2menow wrote:
this is a MEGA RETARDED THREAD

why do people keep asking "is this generic brand good?"

IT DEPENDS!!!!!!!

Bottom line is their bikes that aren't in SportChek's showroom are sick. But if they are, chances are they suck

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
moment8 wrote:

So, they're idiots for not mentioning what wasn't known at the time?

Think before you speak.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
lilshredda16 wrote:
Ebissett wrote:

Which model did you own?
FR1 Asault I did all the upgrades with it, But it didnt work to well.

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
sherbet wrote:
moment8 wrote:

So, they're idiots for not mentioning what wasn't known at the time?

Think before you speak.
what r u talkin about??? there are guys that talk shit about a bike company that's pretty huge without even knowing anything about it. U said dw link is a shame... what do ride? Have you been on a dw'link frame? Y don't u think first before u write

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011458
Mobile Version of Website