Powered by Outside

New Video Page

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
New Video Page
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 6:21 Quote
karl-burkat wrote:
If you were having trouble with videos not working, can you let me know if it now works. Made a few changes and hopefully everyone can now check stuff out.

its loading much faster now Smile

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
shit, the new player is terrible. i cant play 90% of the videos.
old one is so much better.

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 10:39 Quote
i got alpha.looks sick..

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 12:29 Quote
Have you finalised the page design yet? Mine doesn't say 'Test page beta' anymore. Could you please change it so that whenever the mouse is over playback controls, they stay visible/available. At the moment they disappear after two seconds or thereabouts, which makes it really difficult to pause at a specific frame of a video.
Thanks

Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
Mine no longer says test page "alpha or beta" as well. However, i did have alpha, now i just have new video page. I very much prefer this to the other, its like the beta page, but with sound. This one, i like. thumbs up!

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 8:26 Quote
karl-burkat wrote:
If you were having trouble with videos not working, can you let me know if it now works. Made a few changes and hopefully everyone can now check stuff out.

Sorry, I still don't see anything. Some things have change though. I looks like the video page is bugging, I see everything(favorites, comments, descriptions, titles, Pinkbike banner) but in the background there are grey squares and all the play, pause botton are all squezed together or half hidden. If I press play, nothing happen.

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 8:29 Quote
ugh its loading slowly again, it takes 30 seconds to load a 6 second video... Frown

i watched a HD vimeo 2.56 min video and it took a minute to load completely.... Cry

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 9:23 Quote
It's working perfectly, I love it.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:54 Quote
old player is better...
new one is soooooo slow

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 12:55 Quote
slypandington wrote:
old player is better...
new one is soooooo slow
It's about the same for me. Maybe a little faster.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 11:59 Quote
The speed with which a video loads will not be different, thats just your connection. (time to upgrade from dialup Wink )

Also videos in the last month are larger in size (higher quality) so require a slightly faster connection and will buffer on slower connections.

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
my connection is fine, its just really slow for some reason, some videos it loads quickly, like todays VOD it loaded crazy fast, but like then i went to see a 6 second video, and it took like 30 seconds to load... :S

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:28 Quote
TyreBurningBiker wrote:
my connection is fine, its just really slow for some reason, some videos it loads quickly, like todays VOD it loaded crazy fast, but like then i went to see a 6 second video, and it took like 30 seconds to load... :S

Can you give a list of videos that took long to load?

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 13:37 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/62556/

that took a while and its bloody short.

and the day before yesterdays VOD, the others i cant track them...

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
i find the videos in general are all taking a lot longer to load now.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034014
Mobile Version of Website