Automotive General discussion.
Posted: Dec 4, 2016 at 22:20 Quote
Smason wrote:
70mm Garret Turbocharger + downpipe. $500
Godspeedturbo

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 12:38 Quote
Snow's in the valley. Everyone crash.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:06 Quote
Now snow here in Texas. We get the melted version.

photo

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:07 Quote
Idk how im going to survive winter. 240 with bald ass tires.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:11 Quote
I'm still on my Star Specs (200wtq) down to the wear bars. It has been raining the whole week.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:26 Quote
snowed about 1-2 cm last night. was awoken by the plow at 3 am....

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:29 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
I'm still on my Star Specs (200wtq) down to the wear bars. It has been raining the whole week.
i hydroplaned on a puddle that hardly qualifies as a puddle.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:32 Quote
Has anyone in the valley seen the rattle can gray civic with the cut fender wells, it was at my work last night and i got to go close to it and realized he used tech screws to hold a cut toboggan as his mudflaps, and his hood is literally made of particle board.. would attach video but i was just cursing the car gods for allowing this car to exist.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:35 Quote
sounds f*ckin sick tbh tup ultimate DGAF winter slut.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:36 Quote
I have to drive pretty slow on the highway. My baby is too precious to wreck right now.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:40 Quote
Rattsl wrote:

sound like me. but I'm on my all seasons... but they're well passed the bars. Sketch bald in the front. LOL!

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:51 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
snowed about 1-2 cm last night. was awoken by the plow at 3 am....

I'm that dick who wakes people up. Was deff more than 1-2 cm tho. Wink

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:59 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Rattsl wrote:

sound like me. but I'm on my all seasons... but they're well passed the bars. Sketch bald in the front. LOL!
Sometimes, you just have to drive right on the edge of sketchy. Makes every drive an adventure.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 13:59 Quote
Smason wrote:
Idk how im going to survive winter. 240 with bald ass tires.
i did winter in my s13 and it was awesome. most snow we've ever had here, there were snow drifts that were 6' tall in town, drifts over the barbed wire fences at the farm that I'd ride my sled over instead of opening gates, and my car was on bald/no wear bars left canadian tire all seasons. There were points where hwy 2 was closed, and I was still booting town to town picking up stranded friends haha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019848
Mobile Version of Website