Powered by Outside

Post Up your Ride/s....UK ONLY.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Post Up your Ride/s....UK ONLY.
Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 3:42 Quote
what is that i am jealous without knowing the brand etc and want!

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 4:49 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:

Thanks, it's one of our prototypes, all MS3 stainless steel and silver fillet brazed. A buddy and I set up a small bike co called KaeK a while back but sadly we've had to put it on hold until we find a new brazer/welder.

We're also working on a new project called Salvo. The idea is to be able to measure ride characteristics beyond just speed, things like airtime, terrain intensity...etc. A bit different from frame building but still pretty cool, check it out - www.salvo.io

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 4:58 Quote
would be helpful if you could also post your address with the pics, thanks

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 5:25 Quote
Feto wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

Thanks, it's one of our prototypes, all MS3 stainless steel and silver fillet brazed. A buddy and I set up a small bike co called KaeK a while back but sadly we've had to put it on hold until we find a new brazer/welder.

We're also working on a new project called Salvo. The idea is to be able to measure ride characteristics beyond just speed, things like airtime, terrain intensity...etc. A bit different from frame building but still pretty cool, check it out - www.salvo.io

Signed up. Looks like some rather interesting tech!

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 7:19 Quote
Feto wrote:
photo

My stainless steel steed

I really hope you find a welder guys.
These are tooooo sweet.
Nice one

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 12:06 Quote
ProfessorSchaftenberg wrote:
Feto wrote:
photo

My stainless steel steed

These are tooooo sweet.
Nice one

Ditto. Was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of one of these in the wild, and it looked spot on.
Asking if I could have a go didn't occur to me at the time. Curses!

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 13:27 Quote
stainless? Eek Thats rad!

Another photo of mine
Specialized S-Works Enduro. New Renthal Cockpit

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 22:07 Quote
desman75 wrote:
Feto wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

Thanks man, we'll keep you updated on things Smile Would you be interested in beta testing an IO device once we have the software sorted?

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 22:16 Quote
jops wrote:
Feto wrote:
photo

My stainless steel steed

These are tooooo sweet.
Nice one

Ditto. Was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of one of these in the wild, and it looked spot on.

Thanks, we are working on it! Good Brazers are hard to come by, if you know of anyone please get them to give us a shout.

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 23:34 Quote
Feto wrote:
desman75 wrote:
Feto wrote:

Thanks man, we'll keep you updated on things Smile Would you be interested in beta testing an IO device once we have the software sorted?

Now that I definitely would be interested..... infact I suggest anyone who rides with Strava on their phone/watch etc would love to give one of these a test. Shame it is not close, the Alps call in 4 weeks Smile

Edit: Gone over and given you a like and share on Facebook as well.... if this works well and has strava output strava availability (which looks plausible) it'll definitely be on the radar as a replacement to my phone as a way to record my rides

Posted: Jul 10, 2015 at 6:18 Quote
Feto wrote:
jops wrote:

These are tooooo sweet.
Nice one

Thanks, we are working on it! Good Brazers are hard to come by, if you know of anyone please get them to give us a shout.

They remind me slightly of Babah's.
Regard that as the ultimate compliment tup

Posted: Jul 10, 2015 at 8:06 Quote
Being reminded of Babah's hardly a compliment.

Posted: Jul 10, 2015 at 11:01 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/12427725/
Not sure how to post a pic on this. But that's my 2015 kona operator carbon Smile
Thanks jays

Posted: Jul 10, 2015 at 11:11 Quote
rssmotorx wrote:
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/12427725/
Not sure how to post a pic on this. But that's my 2015 kona operator carbon Smile
Thanks jays

My new ride

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020539
Mobile Version of Website