Powered by Outside

Amateur Videographer Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Amateur Videographer Group
Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 14:44 Quote
cool video and congrats on the one handers! that road gap was pretty big too.

Posted: Dec 13, 2018 at 13:06 Quote
(Password protected)
Views: 46    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
This video is password protected.

Filmed on VHS. Just decided to make something retro. I like the grainy look of VHS, y'all?

Posted: Dec 17, 2018 at 8:44 Quote
milnik wrote:
New to this group but not new to filming my own mtb edits. In fact i'm loving it and hopefully improving with every edit.
Here's the latest from a few progressions sessions i had with my buddies at a local bike park here in Stockholm, Sweden. Hopefully the stoke will tie you over until next park season!

Great vid! @milnik

Posted: Dec 20, 2018 at 14:20 Quote
A collection of the videos I've made this year for Instagram. This thread is mint!

Views: 130    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Posted: Dec 20, 2018 at 22:39 Quote
redvers wrote:
A collection of the videos I've made this year for Instagram. This thread is mint!

nice clips! you had some bangers in there.

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 0:16 Quote
Ryan-L wrote:
redvers wrote:

nice clips! you had some bangers in there.

Cheers man!

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 4:59 Quote
Hello, my last and only video this year!!
I'll be happy to heard your comments
Thx

Views: 356    Faves: 1    Comments: 0

Posted: Dec 25, 2018 at 20:37 Quote
crepsausucre wrote:
Thx

nice riding and filming, I look forward to seeing more from you in 2019!

Posted: Dec 30, 2018 at 1:31 Quote
Here's a Christmas group ride edit i've done , would appreciate it if you guys ripped it apart? apart from the horrendous gimbal noise, what can i improve? What did i do right? Input is much appreciated!

Posted: Dec 30, 2018 at 1:32 Quote
crepsausucre wrote:
Thx

Good flow and chill vibe...I like it!

Posted: Dec 30, 2018 at 1:34 Quote
[Quote="editor"]
milnik wrote:
New to this group but not new to filming my own mtb edits. In fact i'm loving it and hopefully improving with every edit.
Here's the latest from a few progressions sessions i had with my buddies at a local bike park here in Stockholm, Sweden. Hopefully the stoke will tie you over until next park season!

Great vid! @milnik

Thanks @editor! I'm trying to move away from my usual "talk to the camera in the car, ride then talk to the camera on the way back home" format...trying to cut with a little more energy.

Posted: Jan 3, 2019 at 3:42 Quote
Figured i'd make a video out of the bike hacks i use most often. Let me know what you think!

Posted: Jan 7, 2019 at 14:39 Quote
you guys are posting pretty good stuff here. Though I will post here teaser for my first project.
I had canon 200d mounted to moza air stabilizer driven by me and canon 1300 mounted to stative with fluid head operated by @ladas1717 . Cant wait to finnish the project, but I will need a hand of my cousin for some effects etc.

Enjoy the good vibes Smile lol

Views: 282    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 8:46 Quote
HyperSquirrel wrote:
Self-filmed piece I put together back in April, pretty happy with how it turned out!
Views: 506    Faves: 3    Comments: 2
the fog and colors, this trail looks supercool. Your video made me wanna go out and ride, shame I have flu from my last filming

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 12:33 Quote
So a few months ago I bought a cheap DSLR to have a go at the whole photography thing, also been playing about with video as well, I've put together a few small edits.. This is a quick one from Bike Park Wales on the hard tail a few weeks back.

Going to try and ride some new and interesting places (not just bike park wales) this year and get some more videos up on Youtube,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvsKZJTsTJ3aaVbDvwBFY0g?view_as=subscriber

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.044667
Mobile Version of Website