Coolest thing you have found while digging

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Coolest thing you have found while digging
Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 2:48 Quote
i found a shovel pick axe and rack looking for spot to build there the best tools i have ever used

Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 3:15 Quote
I was kicking a trail out with my feet and sticks years ago deep in the thick shrub and found a spade, turned out to be one mate left there years ago and forgot about !

Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 3:38 Quote
bigburd wrote:
I was kicking a trail out with my feet and sticks years ago deep in the thick shrub and found a spade, turned out to be one mate left there years ago and forgot about !
lol you give it back

Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 6:01 Quote
sniperboy13 wrote:
bigburd wrote:
lol you give it back
nah I stashed it again and forgot where haha

Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 6:54 Quote
bigburd wrote:
sniperboy13 wrote:
bigburd wrote:
lol you give it back
Happens to all of us, there has to be 2 or 3 mattocks out at our spot at this stage

Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 8:53 Quote
Roguee wrote:
bigburd wrote:
sniperboy13 wrote:
lol you give it back
Happens to all of us, there has to be 2 or 3 mattocks out at our spot at this stage

Yeah our latest zone has swallowed up about 5 - 6 tools in the few years we been there.

I guess stashing them behind 'that' tree when in a forest, while most likely stoned is not the greatest idea.

Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 18:41 Quote
bigburd wrote:
Roguee wrote:
bigburd wrote:

Yeah our latest zone has swallowed up about 5 - 6 tools in the few years we been there.

I guess stashing them behind 'that' tree when in a forest, while most likely stoned is not the greatest idea.
^this...lol

Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 21:31 Quote
I found protein bars inside of a plastic bag, hidden in the base of a large tree. Probably hidden there by conspiracy theorists thinking that they'll live out there when the zombie apocalypse comes. I ate the bars!

Posted: Jan 8, 2017 at 7:02 Quote
derekguy123 wrote:
I found protein bars inside of a plastic bag, hidden in the base of a large tree. Probably hidden there by conspiracy theorists thinking that they'll live out there when the zombie apocalypse comes. I ate the bars!
so you had an over the bars experience of some sort, right?Wink

Posted: Feb 2, 2017 at 12:46 Quote
Found a rusty old Russian helmet in the forest while I was doing forest undergrowth cutting on our island. Not that surprising, as I know for a fact that there lies a Russian patrol buried on that island, but it was weird the swamp hadn't swallowed it.

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 7:51 Quote
Roguee wrote:
bigburd wrote:
sniperboy13 wrote:
lol you give it back

It never fails that I'll find the rockbar (or 2) that got left out for the winter. If you make the mistake of sticking them upright in the ground they look exactly like saplings and I've walked past them multiple times. We've resorted to spray painting them pink.

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 8:49 Quote
But then some other f*cker will find them haha

Posted: Feb 12, 2017 at 15:52 Quote
Slag, more slag, some rail way, more slag. My spot is next to an old mining area so the coolest thing i have found is dirt.

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 at 6:57 Quote
found snakes and snake eggs...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012719
Mobile Version of Website