Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Are Iron Horse Bikes good

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Are Iron Horse Bikes good
Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
moment8 wrote:
bunch of idiots... IH is now going with Ellsworths ICT rear suspension (4 bar link) for their 2010 bikes!!!!

DW-link was just picked up by TURNER bikes!!! And also Ibis Mojo uses dw-link! Kinda should tell you something...yea?

That's been said for the past 10 pages, and we're the idiots.

Not YOU... the other idiots!!!! who knows nothin' ooookaaaaaay

Just the few comments in the beginning, ignorance

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
moment8 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
moment8 wrote:
too many pages... only read the beginning, I mean those idiots!

IH marketing sucks, they have what it takes to be a prominent bike co.

So, they're idiots for not mentioning what wasn't known at the time?

Think before you speak.
what r u talkin about??? there are guys that talk shit about a bike company that's pretty huge without even knowing anything about it. U said dw link is a shame... what do ride? Have you been on a dw'link frame? Y don't u think first before u write

Have you failed to read that I've TWICE said that was a joke?

Yet again. Think before you speak. You're digging yourself a grave.

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
sherbet wrote:
moment8 wrote:
sherbet wrote:

So, they're idiots for not mentioning what wasn't known at the time?

Think before you speak.
what r u talkin about??? there are guys that talk shit about a bike company that's pretty huge without even knowing anything about it. U said dw link is a shame... what do ride? Have you been on a dw'link frame? Y don't u think first before u write

were on the internet..not possible.

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:56 Quote
freerider52 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
moment8 wrote:

what hes trying to say is shut up because your making yourself look like a complete idiot and you have no clue what you talking about.

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 19:56 Quote
freerider52 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
moment8 wrote:

^^^^ ^.^

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 22:29 Quote
i have an 08 iron horse warrior that kicks the shit out of most bikes and is cheaper. so just stick that in ur juice box and suck on it!

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
i have an 08 iron horse warrior that kicks the shit out of most bikes and is cheaper. so just stick that in ur juice box and suck on it!
I would say that the warrior is a good starter bike. But if u are into DH and FR,get a better one. THe single pivot is absolute shit on iron horse bikes. Both single pivot bikes I had (Warrior, yakkuza ojiki) both blew the pivots and messed up my rear triangle. I contacted IH and they said it was "common"

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 22:35 Quote
D-ponko wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:
I would say that the warrior is a good starter bike. But if u are into DH and FR,get a better one. THe single pivot is absolute shit on iron horse bikes. Both single pivot bikes I had (Warrior, yakkuza ojiki) both blew the pivots and messed up my rear triangle. I contacted IH and they said it was "common"
that happened to my friend but this one has held up through lots of tough hits, but im selling it to get a 7point3

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 22:37 Quote
ok well name one bad thing thats happened to any sunday frame out there... there is no bad things on iron horse except the dropping of the dw and financial crap

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
when exactly are they dropping the dwlink, because they still have their 09 bikes listed as dwlink.... but this all happened like many months ago....

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
D-ponko wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:
that happened to my friend but this one has held up through lots of tough hits, but im selling it to get a 7point3
7Points are good bikes. DW link is amazing. My buddy has one and its defianatlly a good bang for your buck.

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 22:43 Quote
D-ponko wrote:
coltybear15 wrote:
D-ponko wrote:

7Points are good bikes. DW link is amazing. My buddy has one and its defianatlly a good bang for your buck.
well hopefully i can get this one for 950, so even better,

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 23:49 Quote
If you get one I'd hope to hell that you don't have any issues with the frame cuz you'd be screwed if you needed to replace anything other than pivot bearings and also say good bye to warranty. That's what happens when you buy from company that no longer exists.

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 23:52 Quote
bfdrider wrote:
If you get one I'd hope to hell that you don't have any issues with the frame cuz you'd be screwed if you needed to replace anything other than pivot bearings and also say good bye to warranty. That's what happens when you buy from company that no longer exists.
ya ik, hopefully i wont drop it off a cliff.

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 23:56 Quote
coltybear15 wrote:
bfdrider wrote:
ya ik, hopefully i wont drop it off a cliff.

Hahahaha yah that wouldn't be a good idea. Thats when bike equipable airbags would be nice...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010667
Mobile Version of Website