Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 23:31 Quote
S1L3NTR4GE wrote:
if the parks dry im gonna try them on my bmx 2morrow
get vids!

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 3:34 Quote
mattraffnix wrote:
p2nightrider2008 wrote:
and it all ends

oi, when we going to meet up mate? i want this i-pod!

wenever mate
i came up on sunday
ur mate is in scat i think
he snapped his forks be4 x-mas ??
sunday coming ??

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 3:46 Quote
ever think of using the noteboard for your little "i-pod arrangement"

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 19:02 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
S1L3NTR4GE wrote:
get vids!
f*ck dude i totally pueed out my buddy who learned them with me busted out 6 today

i just switched 2 a longer frame and idk i just couldnt feel it today gotta get more practice into the foam i guess
f*ck i feel like a douche

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 23:20 Quote
S1L3NTR4GE wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
S1L3NTR4GE wrote:
get vids!
f*ck dude i totally pueed out my buddy who learned them with me busted out 6 today

i just switched 2 a longer frame and idk i just couldnt feel it today gotta get more practice into the foam i guess
f*ck i feel like a douche

come on man, f*ckn send it!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 23:32 Quote
no shit man its pathetic

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 17:31 Quote
i was wondering what is the company that makes norcos seat post and most of there bmx product

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 3:32 Quote
Goin to do some dh on hardtail this weekend.thing is i av bin on a full sus 4 last 6year guna b intresting

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 3:38 Quote
NorcoGrant wrote:
Goin to do some dh on hardtail this weekend.thing is i av bin on a full sus 4 last 6year guna b intresting
you'll love it just dont expect to last as long on the ht youll fatigue quicker

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 3:39 Quote
i ride dh quite a bit on my hardtail and can keep up with the squishys most of the time. shocks: who needs 'em tup :P

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 9:20 Quote
am sure it will b fun if i can keep me feet on the pedles.should b easyer to jump as it prob bout 10 lbs lighter that my rig.only goin to forest of dean so nt a full on dh track there anyway.it guna b so much easyer getin up the hills with it myn is a right hog to push up the hill.never know it might make me want to buy a ht

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 16:37 Quote
yeah you need really grippy pedals if you want to ride dh on a hardtail. ive gone head first into some rocks because my foot came off so be careful. what we do when we ride dh is we either do full runs the regular way or we stop and session one section and film it. much more comfortable just taking a warm up run to get used to the line, and go full speed after the warm up

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 17:15 Quote
yip section by section and go right through the second run wif out stopping. GO HT DH. Love it, but squishys are going to be a bit faster.

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 17:41 Quote
yeah im saving up for one. got my eye on a commencal but for now its the dj bike for dh

Posted: Aug 30, 2009 at 15:45 Quote
loved ridin the hardtail yesterday and dint fall off goin out on it again tomoz it a charge blender gud fun to ride

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.788700
Mobile Version of Website