Powered by Outside

Pinkbike Product Section

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Pinkbike Product Section
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 23:30 Quote
just a suggestion but maybe move the norco empire 5 into the freeride bike catagory, since it isnt really an AM/XC bike and i dont think the 4x is an XC/AM bike either so maybe put it as a dj bike?

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 10:52 Quote
100 word min is too long.

Should include past products not just this years..because most people on pinkbike are buying previous year models from the buy sell.

We should be able to add products...like accessories more wikipedia style. Let the community control the content.

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 13:17 Quote
wounded123 wrote:
100 word min is too long.

Should include past products not just this years..because most people on pinkbike are buying previous year models from the buy sell.

We should be able to add products...like accessories more wikipedia style. Let the community control the content.

i just cam onto this thread to say what you said about past products
even if they just included till 06 or let people upload their own pics and give reviews

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 at 19:02 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
just a suggestion but maybe move the norco empire 5 into the freeride bike catagory, since it isnt really an AM/XC bike and i dont think the 4x is an XC/AM bike either so maybe put it as a dj bike?
ive noticed that all of Norco is screwed up...

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 at 0:20 Quote
we use stihl products and would love to reccomend them

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 at 8:23 Quote
I was looking at the truvativ hussefelts, just curios about their weight (since i have them, but no scale) and it said 680g. i know that isnt right. it may be the length though, because mine are 680mm...

just thought id point it out

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 at 9:21 Quote
There's a problem with the reccommendation section, look at this guy, he obviously hasn't ridden/tested all of those products but he's still reccommending them.

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 at 14:56 Quote
backcountrytrailexperts wrote:
But we all know husky is better Wink

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 at 15:07 Quote
erik74 wrote:
I was looking at the truvativ hussefelts, just curios about their weight (since i have them, but no scale) and it said 680g. i know that isnt right. it may be the length though, because mine are 680mm...

just thought id point it out
680mm is 68CM or 2ft so i doubt it.

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 at 17:18 Quote
sam-davies wrote:
There's a problem with the reccommendation section, look at this guy, he obviously hasn't ridden/tested all of those products but he's still reccommending them.
Well, look at my page i've tested ALL of them.

Posted: Mar 26, 2009 at 18:35 Quote
steezemaster wrote:
backcountrytrailexperts wrote:
But we all know husky is better Wink
personally, i swear by jobmate. they make a hell of a saw!

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
kickitpinkbike wrote:
sam-davies wrote:
Well, look at my page i've tested ALL of them.

How did the 303R ride?

Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 9:15 Quote
f-it-bike-co wrote:
still no bmx stuff

It is coming...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014278
Mobile Version of Website