Powered by Outside

Whats holding you back from progressing ?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Whats holding you back from progressing ?
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 5:28 Quote
now im going to be out of riding because im building a new street bike ! god only knows how long that will take to build !

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 5:51 Quote
my parents Really Mad i cant go anywhere or do anything with mates, im only allowed to go to a skate park 3 miles away which i dont like anymore, and im only just allowed to go to the local woods where we are building jumps.

i need to get somewhere good to practice trials as well Frown

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 8:26 Quote
o heres an interesting fact Book the weather forcast for oakville ontario. Facepalm rain till saturday possibly sunday Madder

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 8:29 Quote
brycebiking101 wrote:
o heres an interesting fact Book the weather forcast for oakville ontario. Facepalm rain till saturday possibly sunday Madder
thats always a bitch its nothing but rained for like the last 3 weeks...its nice for 2 days then it rains for the next 3 !

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 8:30 Quote
brycebiking101 wrote:
hella hella hella hella hella chate.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 8:31 Quote
insertretardednamehere wrote:
brycebiking101 wrote:
thats always a bitch its nothing but rained for like the last 3 weeks...its nice for 2 days then it rains for the next 3 !
plus you live in milton Razz theres nothin there am i right? that one skatepark? haha o well i rode it and its fun sometimes

O+
ChateLife wrote:
brycebiking101 wrote:
no exams today chate?

ChateLife wrote:
brycebiking101 wrote:
i just went to my local skatepark and its flooded ! dam rain

Posted: Jun 18, 2009 at 8:32 Quote
brycebiking101 wrote:
ChateLife wrote:
brycebiking101 wrote:
no exams today chate?
2 tomorrow but then its all over

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 13:43 Quote
ive been off riding for a month now cause im building a new bike and in order to do that i have a job Jail but hopefully it will be sick and il be back out riding with2 weeks !

Posted: Aug 7, 2009 at 19:03 Quote
NEED THE JUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Apr 12, 2017 at 11:44 Quote
xXZULTXx wrote:
South Orange County... and we got in huge trouble with some rangers for doing some building.

Anyone still riding in Orange County area?? New to the area looking for riding buddies

Posted: Apr 12, 2017 at 14:50 Quote
Threadcromancer gettin wild in here

Posted: Apr 12, 2017 at 14:56 Quote
Really like the idea of this thread though

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013912
Mobile Version of Website