Powered by Outside

DH/4X - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
DH/4X - The Weight Game
Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:35 Quote
Just get a Thomson. Shards in your nards are no joke. The material they have to add to a carbon post isn't worth it compared to a Thomson. One and done.

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:38 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Just get a Thomson. Shards in your nards are no joke. The material they have to add to a carbon post isn't worth it compared to a Thomson. One and done.
This.

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:38 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

price?

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:39 Quote
Stainer wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

price?

$110 if you have no friends.

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:46 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Stainer wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

price?

how heavy?

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:46 Quote
I paid 80 because I'm just that cool.

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:48 Quote
You haz friends. 199ish grams for masterpiece, 220ish grams for regular. Depends on size and length.

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:49 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
You haz friends. 199ish grams for masterpiece, 220ish grams for regular. Depends on size and length.

fair enough, this is lighter:

http://www.hotlines-uk.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=35549

though a lot more expensive, as long as you dont need a different size, youll never have to buy a seatpost again, the warranty is amazing

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:51 Quote
Thomson's don't break.....

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:51 Quote
Leave your chapstick at home and BOOM you just saved 100$.

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:52 Quote
if you 'drove into your garage without taking your bike off the roof' it might. you could use it as a breaker bar and it would still be covered

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:55 Quote
Thompsons about $60 used.

Saw them at NAHBS this weekend. They've got a dropper post in the works. The only other thing they'd tell me was it worked on "mind power."

Since Thompson only releases products that are twice as strong as their previous product or comparable products.... I expect it to set the standard (and possibly break my bank).

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:57 Quote
Circes wrote:
Thompsons about $60 used.

Saw them at NAHBS this weekend. They've got a dropper post in the works. The only other thing they'd tell me was it worked on "mind power."

Since Thompson only releases products that are twice as strong as their previous product or comparable products.... I expect it to set the standard (and possibly break my bank).

f*ck!!!! Anybody want to buy a Reverb!!!!!!

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 16:03 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
hahhahah

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 16:04 Quote
My ego has just doubled.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034874
Mobile Version of Website