Powered by Outside

Show off your Norco!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show off your Norco!
O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2024 at 0:18 Quote
Love my 2023 C2 I've ridden bike parks to back country this thing is amazing, my go to 150 or 160 on the front but everything is mint really.

Posted: May 10, 2024 at 14:42 Quote
I switched to a large Sight from a large Ns Bikes Define AL150 because it was to big. The Large sight is really spot on for my height (5'10"). The Define has only 5mm more reach but the stack is higher and the ST angle is slacker so it was a significant step going on a large Sight.

The frame is from a factory Sight A3 2023. I stripped down the ugly ass beige color. It was beadblasted and anodized transparent.

It has a 185x55mm shock and a -1deg Works component headset for 63 head angle. Cool

photo

photo

O+
Posted: May 10, 2024 at 21:07 Quote
CaSentLeTabarnakMonHomme wrote:
I switched to a large Sight from a large Ns Bikes Define AL150 because it was to big. The Large sight is really spot on for my height (5'10"). The Define has only 5mm more reach but the stack is higher and the ST angle is slacker so it was a significant step going on a large Sight.

The frame is from a factory Sight A3 2023. I stripped down the ugly ass beige color. It was beadblasted and anodized transparent.

It has a 185x55mm shock and a -1deg Works component headset for 63 head angle. Cool

photo

photo

Sick bike! I always liked the Sight!

Posted: May 11, 2024 at 7:27 Quote
Put my ZEB 150 on the fluid and took it to Moab. This bike continues to amaze me.

photo

Posted: May 12, 2024 at 2:01 Quote
Llandegla 24 love this place

That Sight is so rad!!

And ster you know I love your fluid man….

My Sight on this weekends visit to wales…..

O+
Posted: May 13, 2024 at 6:44 Quote
I never had that model year of Sight, but I worked on them a lot. They ride really nice and only had two issues in my experience: the suspension bolts were breaking, and the aluminum model has that sharp weld near the bottom bracket that made shuffling dropper housing difficult.
They sure look great though!
And I always wanted to try a fluid and see how "budget" it really felt. I think it was a little heavy but otherwise a really good bike.

Posted: May 13, 2024 at 17:15 Quote
jubs17 wrote:
I never had that model year of Sight, but I worked on them a lot. They ride really nice and only had two issues in my experience: the suspension bolts were breaking, and the aluminum model has that sharp weld near the bottom bracket that made shuffling dropper housing difficult.
They sure look great though!
And I always wanted to try a fluid and see how "budget" it really felt. I think it was a little heavy but otherwise a really good bike.

They are a bit porky…but I think it plays to its advantage. Pedals well and acts burlier than 130 might suggest.

Posted: May 14, 2024 at 11:13 Quote
Love my Fluid! It is absolutely not a fast bike uphill, but it's also not ridiculously slow. You're totally right about the downhill though, it feels really stable and can handle big chunk way better than I expected it would

Fluid

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016398
Mobile Version of Website