DELETE

PB Forum :: 29ers
DELETE
Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 18:24 Quote
oecta wrote:
Oooo a raleigh, I salut you. :salut:

Ya you sarcastic a*shole, a raleigh....Its one of the rarest in the world too...now get out

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 18:25 Quote
Aggression wrote:
Yo is in Salute
Schweet tup

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 18:41 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
hanley wrote:
What wheels are you looking at?

I'm getting some Shimano R500 Clinchers next month brand new for £67. (for the pair)

sound good, you got a link?

one day i would want to upgrade the wheelset for my peugoet, it just has old single wall things at the moment, quite heavy

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 18:47 Quote
look great for the price, look around the same standerd as the rear wheel on my guerciotti

funny how fixed wheels cost more than wheels with gears, just because they are for fixed gears...

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 18:49 Quote
That baffles me too, surely a wheel made for gears should be more expensive? And those wheels aren't bad at all Snaple (pinkbike) has a Colnago with them on.

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:09 Quote
jimbo33000 wrote:
oecta wrote:
Oooo a raleigh, I salut you. :salut:

Ya you sarcastic a*shole, a raleigh....Its one of the rarest in the world too...now get out
Dude i am jut bored/ sorry

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:12 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
That baffles me too, surely a wheel made for gears should be more expensive? And those wheels aren't bad at all Snaple (pinkbike) has a Colnago with them on.

its because fixed gears are cooler i guess, and maybe also because they are more rare than roadbikes

bmx stuff is cheaper because its so popular, 24" bmx stuff is way more exspensive because its more rare, guess its similar

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:16 Quote
Most fixed wheels are dirt cheap in comparison to most road wheels. Popularity has nothing to do with it.

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:17 Quote
dosnt seem that way in the UK, road wheels are generaly cheaper

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:18 Quote
Thats because most road wheels are higher quality.....But you can get a road wheelset cheaper than a fixed gear wheelset in most cases (assuming its the bottom line wheels)

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 at 19:20 Quote
also more people would buy rode wheels i guess, so they can mass produce them cheaper?

but that would only be the serious riders upgrading, most people who buy fixed wheels are propaly doing a cheap conversion

Posted: Feb 14, 2011 at 2:02 Quote
I need someones advice on some wheels from someone on here, PM as I don't want kin to see them.

Posted: Feb 14, 2011 at 9:19 Quote
Since I was forced to tell Kinetic so thats not a surprise for him anymore :/ Fulcrum Racing 7

what you all think?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012234
Mobile Version of Website