Powered by Outside

Where are you from in australia?

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Where are you from in australia?
Posted: Nov 20, 2013 at 23:46 Quote
Yo, heading to Townsville for December and the start of Jan (woo f*cking hoo) and looking for the best way to keep in contact with NZ mates. Over here for $20 you can get a plan for unlimited texts to Aus.

Do any providers offer unlimited/real cheap texts from Aus to NZ? I'd go through about 50-200 texts a day and skype/hangouts/viber the rest of the time

Posted: Nov 30, 2013 at 17:38 Quote
Hey guys I'll be in australia from February till end of May and am planning on moving around quite a bit. I am looking for good places to ride my stumpjumper and surf in the same day! Where should I go?

Posted: Nov 30, 2013 at 21:57 Quote
kikker800 wrote:
Hey guys I'll be in australia from February till end of May and am planning on moving around quite a bit. I am looking for good places to ride my stumpjumper and surf in the same day! Where should I go?
If you stop by Sydney the Manly area has both. I dont surf but I know the riding is good!

Posted: Mar 9, 2014 at 20:12 Quote
Just moved to Penrith and been riding Knapsack this last week. Can any locals guide me so anywhere else for nearby, AM/DH tpe riding?

Cheers

Posted: Mar 16, 2014 at 16:06 Quote
Newcastle, NSW. Stuck with glenrock because its the only place I can think of that I can go by train. It sucks not having a car.

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 at 18:41 Quote
North Sydney... near Neutral Bay =)

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 at 18:49 Quote
blakesheaven wrote:
North Sydney... near Neutral Bay =)
I spend a fair amount of time in that area, where do you ride from there?

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 at 23:27 Quote
I just moved here but found a skate park at Balmoral which is pretty cool... beyond that i just prowl the streets =)

Posted: May 3, 2014 at 3:50 Quote
Alice Springs haha some half decent riding Smile

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 at 6:40 Quote
blakesheaven wrote:
I just moved here but found a skate park at Balmoral which is pretty cool... beyond that i just prowl the streets =)
As in Victoria??

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011128
Mobile Version of Website