Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Boredom Central

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Boredom Central
Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 16:44 Quote
thats baller as f*ck. friend had a crown vic in highschool and got mad bitches cause of it. made all the bro's with douch trucks jelly.

O+
Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 17:15 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
bruh that thing could be so dirty with some time and money
Yeah it looks like it just needs some work! I just wish it was 2 door Frown Just because it looks better IMO. But 4 doors for more whores sooo...

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 18:47 Quote
Creegz wrote:
I went to the dentist for the first time in 7 years.

Man...that was interesting.
Lot of shit gone bad?

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 18:53 Quote
I CAN POST AGAIN

Yeah, thats all I wanted to say.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 19:23 Quote
TNFking wrote:
Creegz wrote:

Lot of shit gone bad?

No, just a reasonable amount of calcium buildup. I have no cavities. However I do need to get wisdom teeth out.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 19:34 Quote
Creegz wrote:
TNFking wrote:
Creegz wrote:

Lot of shit gone bad?

No, just a reasonable amount of calcium buildup. I have no cavities. However I do need to get wisdom teeth out.
It's not too bad. Took me like 15 minutes in and out for both.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 19:36 Quote
I really don't want to feel it being pulled. However I could do that. The guy said I might need to go to an orthodontic surgeon just because of where they are.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 19:38 Quote
Creegz wrote:
I really don't want to feel it being pulled. However I could do that. The guy said I might need to go to an orthodontic surgeon just because of where they are.
i got mine done by a ortho surgeon. Wait. A malo something surgeon. And after the base for my implant was put in, and dental work, or any other type of stuff like tattoos, shots, etc, etc, cannot hurt me. I could feel then drilling into my jaw, and feel them put the base in, pain and all.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 19:43 Quote
TNFking wrote:
Creegz wrote:
i got mine done by a ortho surgeon. Wait. A malo something surgeon. And after the base for my implant was put in, and dental work, or any other type of stuff like tattoos, shots, etc, etc, cannot hurt me. I could feel then drilling into my jaw, and feel them put the base in, pain and all.

Yeah. I am weird as hell about my teeth or eyes. I can't stand people f*cking around with em. So I can't deal with that noise of my teeth being pulled. Or the pressure.

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 20:11 Quote
man you dont feel shit haha. you are literally asleep, you feel nothing , just wake up stoned outta your face and eat yogurt for the next 3 days

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 20:11 Quote
4-doors also = lower insurance. but i gather you arent paying much for that boat any way lol

in other news over the winter im acquiring lowering coils(only 1.5" but coilovers are mad $$$ for my car) and 14x7 diamond steelies with -12 backspacing. also have plans for yellow headlight/ foglight lense tint with some way brighter bulbs (not nearly bright enough at night when out of the city)

for reference this is what i drive
photo

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 20:18 Quote
LOL they would literally run me more shipped to me than i payed for the car lol everything for this car is being done on the cheap. when i do the muffler (getting a cherry bomb because 70$) im welding it on myself and having it sit out past the bumper cover by an inch as well.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024199
Mobile Version of Website