Powered by Outside

BROMONT RIDERS!

PB Forum :: Canada - East
BROMONT RIDERS!
O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2024 at 6:31 Quote
41 More Sleepies... the Lads are getting restless for a Rad May Long roadie out from the DH deprived wasteland of the Ottawa Valley.

Anyone know if Fortune or MSS are planning to open for May Long... a 4 day park circut would be the tits and MSS is a good intro to park laps for a few of the newer 'only my 2nd season' riders in the posse...

oliviergiroux wrote:
JulesBri wrote:
Does Bromont rent bikes?

Yeah they have RM AltitudeA30s.

Did they get rid of their fleet of coil shocked RM Slayers since last season? Tres Lame!

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2024 at 13:44 Quote
Bonne nouvelle pour Bromont !

Ils ont écouté la communauté de vélo et ont révisé leurs heures d'ouverture suite aux réactions !

Merci Bromont pour votre écoute et l'ajustement de l'horaire !

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2024 at 19:12 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
Bonne nouvelle pour Bromont !

Ils ont écouté la communauté de vélo et ont révisé leurs heures d'ouverture suite aux réactions !

Merci Bromont pour votre écoute et l'ajustement de l'horaire !

Now what about those 2 or 3 day passes, whyd they have to take it away Frown

I'm guessing to make more money from people who can only go a few times, on weekends.

O+
Posted: Apr 22, 2024 at 10:59 Quote
25 Cool

The season is approaching quickly and from walking in the mountain... Bromont has already done a lot of work there... the trails are likely to be great for the opening!

Posted: May 1, 2024 at 13:11 Quote
Salut tout le monde, (rider M de 20 ans)

J'aimerais rejoindre des gens pour rouler avec eux pour la saison estivale, surtout, les weekends. Je ride surtout des pistes de trail/XC avec mon hardtail (RM Growler 50 2021). Puisque j'habite sur la rive-Sud de Montréal, je ne connais pas très bien les pistes locales, sauf le Mont-Oak. J'ai consulté un peu les cartes de la région dans le coin du Mont-Bernard, Mont-Spruce et Pic du chevreuil et ça a l'air un bon spot pour faire du XC/trail.

Si vous connaissez du monde ben cool qui ride ces places-là régulièrement et qui accèpteraient de se joindre à moi, faîtes-moi signe!

Posted: May 2, 2024 at 13:54 Quote
There's a brand new pumptrack in Granby, not far away from Bromont. I added the location on Trailforks. Go confirm the location so we can have it marked on Trailforks!

Here's the link to the pumptrack on Trailforks :
https://www.trailforks.com/confirm/view/skillpark/512033/

Here's the article published by the city of Granby about the new pumptrack : https://granbymultisports.ca/installation/skatepark-et-pumptrack-jhl/

O+
Posted: May 2, 2024 at 15:48 Quote
Cat1967 wrote:
There's a brand new pumptrack in Granby, not far away from Bromont. I added the location on Trailforks. Go confirm the location so we can have it marked on Trailforks!

Here's the article published by the city of Granby about the new pumptrack : https://granbymultisports.ca/installation/skatepark-et-pumptrack-jhl/

Confirmed Smile

Posted: May 2, 2024 at 18:26 Quote
Awesome! thanks Big Grin
Canadmos wrote:
Cat1967 wrote:

Confirmed Smile

O+
Posted: May 9, 2024 at 8:30 Quote
Canadmos wrote:

I'm guessing to make more money from people who can only go a few times, on weekends.

Finally, it is still available under the name Apex Card.. it comes to $55 per day, still a good price! Option for 2 or 3 days.

O+
Posted: May 9, 2024 at 11:20 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
Canadmos wrote:

Finally, it is still available under the name Apex Card.. it comes to $55 per day, still a good price! Option for 2 or 3 days.

Sweet! I just logged into my account and can see it on the purchase screen, that is good.

Strangely, the Apex info is missing from the general lift ticket page now. Oh well, no big deal Smile

O+
Posted: May 9, 2024 at 11:44 Quote
jpjpj wrote:
Canadmos wrote:

I must be out to lunch, all Im finding on their pages regarding the Apex card is for skiing....

And 55 a day for a 2 to 3 days pass for lift laps beats the online price of 74 a day if ones riding the whole May Long weekend

O+
Posted: May 9, 2024 at 11:45 Quote
KDix85 wrote:
jpjpj wrote:
Canadmos wrote:

I must be out to lunch, all Im finding on their pages regarding the Apex card is for skiing....

And 55 a day for a 2 to 3 days pass for lift laps beats the online price of 74 a day if ones riding the whole May Long weekend

Its not on any of the summer pages, you have to go to purchase page (after entering your card #).

Smile

O+
Posted: May 9, 2024 at 11:46 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
KDix85 wrote:
jpjpj wrote:

Its not on any of the summer pages, you have to go to purchase page (after entering your card #).

Smile

Sick! Many thanks... Glad I held on to my card after last season!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.047857
Mobile Version of Website