Powered by Outside

Sexiest downhill bike/frame out there

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest downhill bike/frame out there
Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 16:58 Quote
therider07 wrote:
viperda wrote:
SkiRacer wrote:

I was out the last 5 days skiing. Skiing is my substitute for biking therefore I'm biking Wink .

Kind of hard to bike with snow in driveway and on streets but it's melting...
its prime here

well he is not there is he?
naw he is about 4000 miles away hahahahaha i just saw a cove std today i agree there nice

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 17:16 Quote
I'm pretty sure you should give me those forks so I can use them on my Glory =].

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 17:19 Quote
Fragma wrote:
I'm pretty sure you should give me those forks so I can use them on my Glory =].

i could but you wouldnt want them as when I waqs training for national champs a couple of weeks ago i hit a rather huge tree at speed and destroyed the fork and my self Frown they are awesume forks though

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 17:20 Quote
Mooney10 wrote:
Fragma wrote:

i could but you wouldnt want them as when I waqs training for national champs a couple of weeks ago i hit a rather huge tree at speed and destroyed the fork and my self Frown they are awesume forks though
Ouch, what did you do to them? Was it like oil leaking out or did you carve a drawing into the stantions?

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 17:23 Quote
Fragma wrote:
Mooney10 wrote:
Fragma wrote:

Ouch, what did you do to them? Was it like oil leaking out or did you carve a drawing into the stantions?

i cracked the lower from the arch all the way to the seal on the left stantion. theres also a hole in the right lower that leaks oil.

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 17:48 Quote
Mooney10 wrote:
Fragma wrote:

i could but you wouldnt want them as when I was training for national champs a couple of weeks ago i hit a rather huge tree at speed and destroyed the fork and my self Frown they are awesume forks though
Watch out for those trees, bro. They'll get ya!

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 18:02 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
Mooney10 wrote:
Fragma wrote:

i could but you wouldnt want them as when I was training for national champs a couple of weeks ago i hit a rather huge tree at speed and destroyed the fork and my self Frown they are awesume forks though
Watch out for those trees, bro. They'll get ya!

i think i figured that out the hard way

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 18:57 Quote
viperda wrote:
i have an idea why dont you get off your fat ass's and go ride your bikes that why you have a bike right!!!

No-one cares, you ignorant prick. I've reported every single one of your posts for the past three pages, hoping I'd get to the end and find a Mod had told you to shut up. But no mod did. So hopefully my invitation will rectify that. Stop posting.

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 19:03 Quote
crs-one wrote:
viperda wrote:
i have an idea why dont you get off your fat ass's and go ride your bikes that why you have a bike right!!!

No-one cares, you ignorant prick. I've reported every single one of your posts for the past three pages, hoping I'd get to the end and find a Mod had told you to shut up. But no mod did. So hopefully my invitation will rectify that. Stop posting.
+1. He is more than correct. Kindly leave.

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 20:27 Quote
Obviously most people think their own DH bike is the best soooo
photo

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 20:33 Quote
advorak wrote:
photo
29er?Angle maybe?

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 20:45 Quote
Toll wrote:
advorak wrote:
29er?Angle maybe?
Eek Not a 29er. 2010 RM Flatine. The angle does look a bit funny though, and the sun messed up the picture. By the way, I have different pedals on it nowRedface

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 20:48 Quote
advorak wrote:
Toll wrote:
advorak wrote:
29er?Angle maybe?
Eek Not a 29er. 2010 RM Flatine. The angle does look a bit funny though, and the sun messed up the picture. By the way, I have different pedals on it nowRedface
AND the pedals would be which ones?

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 20:55 Quote
snickkers wrote:
yeah cus fox 40 totally comes in 29 inch version. dumass
Why do you have to be such a dickhead? That was totally unnecessary (as is this), you could have never posted that and no one would be any worse for it. I've seen you post nothing but shit lately.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013861
Mobile Version of Website