Powered by Outside

Post your ride if you're under 16

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your ride if you're under 16
Posted: Jun 29, 2014 at 15:26 Quote
Roguee wrote:
GoRideYoBike wrote:
liquidchicken wrote:
anybody got any tips on earning any cash im 13, will be 14 in a couple months so I cant quite get a job yet and im tired of riding an xc bike on downhill, the sound of the fork bottoming hurts lol

Find a job that you don't hate, sell things (including your bike), and work work work. Don't borrow money.
I'm in the same position as him but in Ireland its close to impossible to get a job, The majority of adults don't have jobs.
Have you got any tips for me?

If you have any friends or family members that're involved in businesses you'd be interested in working for, they could advocate for you. Spend a lot of time at your local shop, get to know your way around a bike and maybe they'll take you on, that's how I did it. Your fuel is already pretty rad man!

Posted: Jun 29, 2014 at 16:56 Quote
GoRideYoBike wrote:
Roguee wrote:
GoRideYoBike wrote:

Find a job that you don't hate, sell things (including your bike), and work work work. Don't borrow money.
I'm in the same position as him but in Ireland its close to impossible to get a job, The majority of adults don't have jobs.

If you have any friends or family members that're involved in businesses you'd be interested in working for, they could advocate for you. Spend a lot of time at your local shop, get to know your way around a bike and maybe they'll take you on, that's how I did it. Your fuel is already pretty rad man!
Cheers on the advice and i love my fuel but i would like a bike with abit more travel when im doing downhill.

Posted: Jun 29, 2014 at 19:54 Quote
Roguee wrote:
GoRideYoBike wrote:
Roguee wrote:

Cheers on the advice and i love my fuel but i would like a bike with abit more travel when im doing downhill.

dude, I just moved from Ireland after living there for 10 years and I know the feeling, but try farms aswell, a lot of people need extra farmhands there, that's what I did

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 5:05 Quote
liquidchicken wrote:
anybody got any tips on earning any cash im 13, will be 14 in a couple months so I cant quite get a job yet and im tired of riding an xc bike on downhill, the sound of the fork bottoming hurts lol
Mow lawns? Haha just a suggestion.

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 13:29 Quote
b4buster wrote:
liquidchicken wrote:
Mow lawns? Haha just a suggestion.

I would but I live in az so a lot of houses have rock gardens

Posted: Jul 1, 2014 at 2:35 Quote
[Quote="b4buster"]
liquidchicken wrote:

Washing up, dishwashing, washing machine, folding clothes, cleaning the car, cleaning the house, cooking. Theres a few tup

Edit: i know how you feel, ive only had my dh bike for like a month

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2014 at 11:51 Quote
liquidchicken wrote:
if you want to do something that will really help you out, you should find a bike shop that takes volunteers and learn the tips and tricks of becoming bike mechanic. Thats what i did and now im a full time bike mechanic and i own 3 bikes and get all parts at huge discounts!

Posted: Aug 4, 2014 at 15:55 Quote
nofear259 wrote:
liquidchicken wrote:
if you want to do something that will really help you out, you should find a bike shop that takes volunteers and learn the tips and tricks of becoming bike mechanic. Thats what i did and now im a full time bike mechanic and i own 3 bikes and get all parts at huge discounts!

Or even just hang around your LBS if they'll let you. You can learn a lot just in conversation and such.

Posted: Aug 6, 2014 at 15:32 Quote
This is my 2009 Knolly delerium.

Posted: Aug 8, 2014 at 18:45 Quote
6'2'' 16 year old
2013 kona operator size M
looking for a new dh sometime in the near future because i outgrew it Frown
my new 2013 kona operator any upgrade tips

Posted: Aug 21, 2014 at 13:42 Quote
Yo thank you for all the tips, lately I have just been earning money as much as I can, going to the lbs trying everything really I'll be able to et a job in January so hopefully by March or so I'll be able to have a dh rig!

O+
Posted: Aug 21, 2014 at 17:28 Quote
mountianbikebelgium wrote:
6'2'' 16 year old
2013 kona operator size M
looking for a new dh sometime in the near future because i outgrew it Frown
my new 2013 kona operator any upgrade tips
my cousin had one too but his was stolen.

O+
Posted: Aug 21, 2014 at 17:33 Quote
Allmountain rig
my 2011 cadabra. hopfully going to get a 34 or lyric for it because the stations on the 32 are to flexy. but as it stands, nice mini dh bike for a 11 year old

Posted: Sep 24, 2014 at 17:50 Quote
2010 Yeti ASR-C
my bike YETI ASR-C sad to let her go!
I know there are some XC riders there...
i need some help i am about 5´2 wold you think that I can handle a 29er?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024426
Mobile Version of Website