E-MTB The best thing since sliced bread!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
E-MTB The best thing since sliced bread!
O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 10:56 Quote
fuzzhead45 wrote:
bocomtb wrote:
New Levo looks sweet, eh?

I guess if you’re into spending $15,000 on a moped....
f*ck off loser, start your own thread on how you hate e bikes instead of trolling this one.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 11:43 Quote
fuzzhead45 wrote:
bocomtb wrote:

It's good to have goals.

Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 11:46 Quote
d-man wrote:
fuzzhead45 wrote:
bocomtb wrote:

f*ck off loser, start your own thread on how you hate e bikes instead of trolling this one.

D-man, you have issues, maybe too much cold weather and not enough biking. Go ride your $15,000 moped and have a blast, just go with the flow and not piss people off. I hope we never meet when I’m hauling down a trail and you are climbing your Moped opposite direction.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 11:51 Quote
If you don't think E-MTBs are the best thing since sliced bread then why are you even in this thread?

Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 12:05 Quote
bocomtb wrote:
If you don't think E-MTBs are the best thing since sliced bread then why are you even in this thread?

because opinions are like a*sholes and everyone has one....lol

I agree with you though, just the typical ebike hate that most ebike owners are use too by now.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 13:15 Quote
DonLopez wrote:
d-man wrote:
fuzzhead45 wrote:

D-man, you have issues, maybe too much cold weather and not enough biking. Go ride your $15,000 moped and have a blast, just go with the flow and not piss people off. I hope we never meet when I’m hauling down a trail and you are climbing your Moped opposite direction.
Again f*ck off loser, my issue is with your comments that are meant to piss others off.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 15:53 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
bocomtb wrote:

I agree with you though, just the typical ebike hate that most ebike owners are use too by now.
eBikes keep evolving yet the haters say the same old things.

I've still yet to meet someone throw shade at me in real life for riding my eMTB. Usually people are practically begging to give it a spin.

Posted: Mar 23, 2021 at 23:18 Quote
bocomtb wrote:
jbrown-15 wrote:
bocomtb wrote:

eBikes keep evolving yet the haters say the same old things.

I've still yet to meet someone throw shade at me in real life for riding my eMTB. Usually people are practically begging to give it a spin.

E-mopeds are still the same in essential thing which bothers "haters" - its a bike with motor attached to assist pedaling. So there is no "evolving" in this idea, just motors are becoming smaller, more powerful etc.
Anyway, this thread should be moved to eMtb forum group newly created. As it turns out again and again, separation is the best way to make everyone happy.
Like on street, motorized vehicles are separated from pedestrians and bikes. Win-win. E-news filter is greatly appreciated, e-pinkbike.com would be best - i.e. Gmbn has separate video channels for e and normal bikes.
E-stuff is a new category and should be treated like that, most hate is happening when you try to blend it in to some of the existing categoties, but you cant - its not bike, its not classic motorbike. Its quite simple, its something new Smile

Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 8:21 Quote
Mopeds have been around for 50+ years, so not new. Now with awesome technology and they are environmentally friendly, but at a significant cost. Maybe we need to rename the title: “All Mountain, Enduro, XC, and Mopeds.” I would not visit this site if it wasn’t in the All Mountain, Enduro, and XC division. I really don’t mean to piss guys off by calling their E-bike a Moped, but by definition that is what they are.

Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 8:30 Quote
I just noticed on Forum, the first division is eMTB. I promise to not visit eMTB until I am not capable of pedaling myself and may actually consider wanting such a machine.

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 9:26 Quote
DonLopez wrote:
Mopeds have been around for 50+ years, so not new. Now with awesome technology and they are environmentally friendly, but at a significant cost. Maybe we need to rename the title: “All Mountain, Enduro, XC, and Mopeds.” I would not visit this site if it wasn’t in the All Mountain, Enduro, and XC division. I really don’t mean to piss guys off by calling their E-bike a Moped, but by definition that is what they are.
And yet you keep coming back spewing a useless opinion, pretty easy to figure out you are a troll. f*ck off loser.

Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 10:53 Quote
My only opinion is that I don’t think they are “the best thing since sliced bread!” The fact that it has a motor and pedals makes it a MOPED (MO-motor and PED-pedals). I can buy a much better motorcycle for less than most of these new mopeds. They are nice, but I don’t need or want one, and I feel like they should not be allowed where motorized vehicles are not allowed.

Again, if this was moved to the eMTB division, I wouldn’t visit the site. My KTM790R is the best thing since sliced bread, but that is just my opinion.

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 11:01 Quote
DonLopez wrote:
My only opinion is that I don’t think they are “the best thing since sliced bread!” The fact that it has a motor and pedals makes it a MOPED (MO-motor and PED-pedals). I can buy a much better motorcycle for less than most of these new mopeds. They are nice, but I don’t need or want one, and I feel like they should not be allowed where motorized vehicles are not allowed.

Again, if this was moved to the eMTB division, I wouldn’t visit the site. My KTM790R is the best thing since sliced bread, but that is just my opinion.
So you're saying it's someone else's fault you have to click on the thread? Do these voices talk to you all the time? you really need to medicate.
Again who the cares what you want and f*ck off!

Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
D-man,

I don’t visit: eMTB, Fat bikes, Downhill, and many others that I have no interest in, but I regularly visit All Mountain, Enduro, XC, 27.5 and 29, Rocky Mountain, KTM (nobody goes there), and Shimano threads. Unfortunately, since I made a comment here, this thread pops up on my dashboard.

Since my opinions seem to bother you, I won’t post anymore on this thread.

And since your damn country won’t let me through to get to Alaska, you don’t have to worry about an orange flash going past you...Don

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 11:44 Quote
Let me help remove the temptation of the evil e-MTBs which have hold of your soul:

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.062127
Mobile Version of Website