What does your username mean?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What does your username mean?
Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 14:13 Quote
I like the word sly and I use Fox Racing Shox and they're my favorite animal. I also have my own avatar! tup

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 15:51 Quote
I sing for the Forgotten Rebels

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 16:17 Quote
A-durka-duh-dur.

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 17:14 Quote
my nickname is yobbo, so i changed the first b to a 13 as it still kind of resembles a B

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 2:12 Quote
'cause one time at a part i was playing soccer with a lit fire work (lol), and one of my mates commented on how this might not be very safe, to this i replied, "safety is my middle name". Then every one started calling me 'Clancy Safety Bowman', or MrSafety for short. I kinda like it ha, it's also awesomely ironic being part of a mtb community.

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 19:41 Quote
JDM = Japanese Domestic Market, (a car tuning culture)

CB7 = 4th gen Honda Accord.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 21:32 Quote
My family originates from the area that used to be Sparta in ancient times.. no joke. So i like Spartans. But to be honest, I do not know why the FUK i did soulja like "soulja boy" I FUKING HATE that f*ggot

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
Well my nic name is BLinky, and thier was already someone on here with that name, but i`m the real one, get it?

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 18:37 Quote
My nickname is related to the person, who's gonna win.

Posted: Jul 9, 2021 at 22:23 Quote
It's pretty interesting to find and read facts and stories about each name and nickname of your friends, or maybe even game enemies. Recently, when I've started playing Elder Scrolls Online, I've chosen resource with pretty awesome online argonian name generator which helped me with creation of unique names for my two new characters. It's pretty important to have bookmarks for such websites, that can help you even before gameplay has started.

Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 19:00 Quote
mine used to be “worldsworstmtbrider” so I don’t think there is much to be said lol

Posted: Oct 25, 2021 at 20:29 Quote
Bikes, and the only good thing our soil in my homeland can produce. Because good dirt is non existent in Idaho.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014011
Mobile Version of Website