Powered by Outside

14 year old kid and family screwing me over (Problem resolved pg 28)

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
14 year old kid and family screwing me over (Problem resolved pg 28)
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
thecollonadekid wrote:
if he lives in bellingham ill go get it for you.

Sure you will. Do you actually think its that easy? I live in Bellingham, but the chances of me even meeting this kid are slim. Besides, the police are already involved, and I'm sure Kage will get his shock. If not, sounds like he is getting a sweet deal on a different shock, and some people seem willing (me included) to send a couple bucks Kage's way. Don't tough talk over the internet, you look stupid.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
dude, that sucks sorry to hear about that if run across him ill beat the living crap out of him for you. LOL

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
This story really annoyed me.
Sounds like cove and your brother will get it sorted and you could have a nice new vivid to match your kick ass boxxer forks!
Let us know how it all turns out, since i live across the ocean i cant help but i wish you the best.
Smile

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
sent im every thing that he send to you that was not ok like the discreption and ask for YOUR money.

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 16:41 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:
sent im every thing that he send to you that was not ok like the discreption and ask for YOUR money.

What? Your phrase doesn't make much sens mate.

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 16:43 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
Christian-norco wrote:

It took me awhile to translate too. He said that kage should send back the items and ask for a refund.

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 16:44 Quote
statler wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
Christian-norco wrote:

It took me awhile to translate too. He said that kage should send back the items and ask for a refund.

hell prob end up keeping the bike parts adnd then not give him the money....

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 16:46 Quote
NeedaBike2000 wrote:
statler wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:

I didn't say it was a good idea, I'm just a translater.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 11:45 Quote
statler wrote:
NeedaBike2000 wrote:
statler wrote:

sorry im not as good in english like you areConfused

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
Christian-norco wrote:
statler wrote:
NeedaBike2000 wrote:

sorry im not as good in english like you areConfused

I was just foolin' around.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 22:45 Quote
thats f*cked up man. im feel for ya bro. i would find that little prick and f*cken kick the little bitches arse.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 18:10 Quote
Sorry that I havent been able to post anything for a while but we havent had internet at my house for quite some time now and have had many other issues I have needed to address instead of posting things.

In short, I was finally able to get $200 out of the kids family and took the offer from Cove Bikes to buy a vivid for $200. Here is my bike completely built. Cove has the greatest customer service and makes the best bikes, I am really stoked to get some riding in on this bike.
photo

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
kage wrote:
Sorry that I havent been able to post anything for a while but we havent had internet at my house for quite some time now and have had many other issues I have needed to address instead of posting things.

In short, I was finally able to get $200 out of the kids family and took the offer from Cove Bikes to buy a vivid for $200. Here is my bike completely built. Cove has the greatest customer service and makes the best bikes, I am really stoked to get some riding in on this bike.
photo

Looks Awesome! Nice to hear a happy ending!

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
sweet ride, now go ride over his face with it just to rub it in, how did they give in and give u the money (police?)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013586
Mobile Version of Website