Powered by Outside

post your konas!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
post your konas!
Posted: Dec 29, 2017 at 9:24 Quote
Rear triangle for 2016 Hei hei trail dl 29er ?

Posted: Dec 29, 2017 at 9:34 Quote
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/15479504/

2017 jake the snake
2016 hei hei trail DL

Posted: Dec 29, 2017 at 18:05 Quote
Do not believe I have a rear triangle for a current gen heihei. Will check on Sunday, but assume that one is a no.

Team Kona wagon wheelers

And your bikes are rad, dude!

Posted: Dec 30, 2017 at 6:26 Quote
thanks, the process 111 belongs to my friend Nate.

Bikes

this pic has the snake in it, though it is a crappy photp

I bought the heihei 2nd hand, I've thrown a works headset in it to get it to 67 degrees, I have a reverb for it , just waiting for warmer temps. its a bit of a confused bike but works great for Ontario trail riding

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2018 at 9:16 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Do not believe I have a rear triangle for a current gen heihei. Will check on Sunday, but assume that one is a no.

How about the following items?

-2015 Process 153 Pivot Bearings
-2015 Process 153 Pivot Bolts
-2015 Process Derailer Hangers

Let em know! in the market for all this stuff, and figured I check with you before ordering elsewhere!

Posted: Jan 4, 2018 at 9:36 Quote
acdownhill wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Let em know! in the market for all this stuff, and figured I check with you before ordering elsewhere!

I've been after these also, cant find a supplier for the UK

Posted: Jan 4, 2018 at 10:16 Quote
acdownhill wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Don't believe I have the bearings, can check for the bolts and the hangers. Pretty certain I have those. Shop is currently closed for two weeks for the off season, so will be a little while before I can reply. Sorry.

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2018 at 11:47 Quote
Have you guys checked out konaparts.com?

sherbet wrote:
acdownhill wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Don't believe I have the bearings, can check for the bolts and the hangers. Pretty certain I have those. Shop is currently closed for two weeks for the off season, so will be a little while before I can reply. Sorry.

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2018 at 11:55 Quote
sherbet wrote:
acdownhill wrote:
sherbet wrote:

No worries! its not a big rush or anything. Ill order the bearings elsewhere and wait to hear back!

@konaTrevor , Yes I do know of the Kona Parts website, but their shipping and pricing in Canada is on the high end compared to other suppliers I found. Thanks for the advice none the less!

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 at 13:58 Quote
My Supreme Operator, Christchurch - New Zealand. Ive also got a 2012 Kona Cadabra I'll have to get some pics up of too

Fox 40's, Vivid Air, Formula RO's & Deemax.

Kona

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 12:44 Quote
Here's my 2012 Kona Cadabra with G3 air Magiclink upgrade.

Kona Cadabra

Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 14:56 Quote
My 2017 Kona Process 153. Always changing something on this bike and it's been a while since I posted it.
2017 Kona Process Large.
2017 Kona Process Large.
2017 Kona Process Large.
For those interested,
Lots more pictures in the album here: https://www.pinkbike.com/u/Buggyr333/album/All/?page=2
Full spec list here: https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/buggyr333,34234/setup,33907

Love this bike. Next on the list is probably the Push coil conversion for the Lyrik, so it can be full coil.

Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 14:57 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
My 2017 Kona Process 153. Always changing something on this bike and it's been a while since I posted it.
2017 Kona Process Large.
2017 Kona Process Large.
2017 Kona Process Large.
For those interested,
Lots more pictures in the album here: https://www.pinkbike.com/u/Buggyr333/album/All/?page=2
Full spec list here: https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/buggyr333,34234/setup,33907

Love this bike. Next on the list is probably the Push coil conversion for the Lyrik, so it can be full coil.

How's the coil working on this?

Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 9:12 Quote
love that processBeer

here is my trailbike again , now with party post

Crispy Trails at Hilton Falls this morning

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 1.733652
Mobile Version of Website