Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
Posted: Sep 11, 2014 at 13:38 Quote
Howdy,

I've ordered a Rockshox Kage for my 2012 Mega. 200x57. Does anyone know what length coil I need? It would be the same as a Vivid I think.

Posted: Sep 11, 2014 at 14:54 Quote
i had 450x2.8 on a similar lenght shock

shouldn't you be getting CC like everybody else here Razz

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 5:40 Quote
Hey, I've got a mega Am and just purchased a pair of pikes, I'd like to fit a -1 angleset but I haven't been able to find anything that would work with the 44mm headtube and 1.5" tapered steerer of the pikes. Also I don't think the pulse downtube guard would fit the mega as the downtube is a bit wider.

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 5:48 Quote
EuanBisset145 wrote:
Hey, I've got a mega Am and just purchased a pair of pikes, I'd like to fit a -1 angleset but I haven't been able to find anything that would work with the 44mm headtube and 1.5" tapered steerer of the pikes. Also I don't think the pulse downtube guard would fit the mega as the downtube is a bit wider.

Nukeproof appear to make one.

http://www.nukeproof.com/products/components/headsets/angleset

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 8:00 Quote
Just had a call from Tf about my Db Air , getting a new shaft and upgraded Air can for free HAPPY DAYS Big Grin

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 8:08 Quote
max14221 wrote:
Just had a call from Tf about my Db Air , getting a new shaft and upgraded Air can for free HAPPY DAYS Big Grin
we allways get shafted for free lol. Only joking good stuff like it when I read good news like this .. CC standing by there shocks and looking after customers . That's assuming TF will claim that back from CC

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 8:19 Quote
Yes they wiil, cant wait to get it back lol

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 8:24 Quote
max14221 wrote:
Yes they wiil, cant wait to get it back lol
I'm getting the inline next week ) iknow I've swoped changed my mind a few times but I've been reading comments like yours and comments on the CC furum and I have no dout CC look after the buyers of there products and that I like . I was very unsure going for somthing I don't know . Really can not wait to get the inline on my bike now )

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 8:45 Quote
Good choice are you getting it from TF.

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 8:47 Quote
max14221 wrote:
Good choice are you getting it from TF.
yes

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 9:00 Quote
They are such a good company, I did a suspension master class with them, all the staff are mountain bikers so they no what you are talking about lol .

O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 11:32 Quote
superbikes wrote:
johnpierro13 wrote:
Perfect, thankyou Smile and yeah, the last monarch I owned was not the greatest so I'm thinking I'll either get a DBinline or maybe coil...will the frame fit a DBair? So with a 160mm fork the HA would be around 66degrees? Thanks
yes the DBAIR will fit
Are you certain? The frame looks like the air can on the dbair might be pretty tight...don't want to buy the shock just to find out it won't fit :p

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 11:38 Quote
johnpierro13 wrote:
superbikes wrote:
johnpierro13 wrote:
Perfect, thankyou Smile and yeah, the last monarch I owned was not the greatest so I'm thinking I'll either get a DBinline or maybe coil...will the frame fit a DBair? So with a 160mm fork the HA would be around 66degrees? Thanks
yes the DBAIR will fit
Are you certain? The frame looks like the air can on the dbair might be pretty tight...don't want to buy the shock just to find out it won't fit :p
yes 100% sure looooook on page 276 you will see a TR with a DBAIR fitted )

O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 17:14 Quote
superbikes wrote:
johnpierro13 wrote:
superbikes wrote:
yes the DBAIR will fit
yes 100% sure looooook on page 276 you will see a TR with a DBAIR fitted )
Thanks Smile

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 at 7:59 Quote
What's the best way to remove the bushes at the rear triangle?
Just got my replacements from hotlines, to see if it sorts the creaking

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019427
Mobile Version of Website