The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: May 9, 2022 at 13:24 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
slbmx wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
fact

I'd like to see the proof here, I must be doing something all wrong because I haven't seen anyone carry ASM's any more. I'd buy some right now if I could find them.

Buy me one too then.

https://shop.animalbikes.com/product/asm-tire

Posted: May 15, 2022 at 12:44 Quote
I got on a skateboard a little while back and I couldn't get it to go up in the air, at allEek Just sharing the laws of gravity in my world. I was at the skate park invading the turf with my ol 40 pound Schwinn Avin. Tough ol booger that I finally released back into society with some hesitation. I noticed the extremely loud twang of the 48 spokes when landing the smallest of aerial pursuits. I finally sold that tank on the line after about 16 good years of low gravity situations. I'm currently riding a few used bikes that I rotate out, a Sunday, Eastern, and Supreme. Getting use to the bigger bars and low seat stance is a bit of a time warp challenge for me. I grew up with the seat up and bars that definitely had alot more character. On the bunny hops subject? Funny story for me, the kids at the skate park asked "bro how do you get so high when you bunny hop bro?? I replied, " Ha! "I had to build an ultra light bunny hop'n bike out of an aluminum framed Raleigh I found in the trash down in A town to compensate for my going on 50 fat arse.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 14:04 Quote
Soo whats the best tire again?
I see like 100 different tires online
Whats good for street and concrete park and lasts long?
Maybe a bsd donna street? And whats better kevlar or steel ring
Thanks guys

O+
Posted: May 17, 2022 at 8:49 Quote
stonedbiker420 wrote:
Thanks guys

All I get tell you is do not buy Sunday Street Sweepers. I was stoked on the price but they are horrible in the park. fine for street though. heavy.

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 16:11 Quote
stonedbiker420 wrote:
Thanks guys

animal (glh)- the end

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 23:39 Quote
Soo i bought some eclat fireballs. Only tires they had in the local shop, lets see how they are

Posted: May 18, 2022 at 2:18 Quote
THEN WHY THE f*ck YOU DO BE ASKING JUST GO GET WHATEVER IS IN STOCK?

Posted: May 18, 2022 at 4:24 Quote
jespinal wrote:

maaan why so negative... just started like 4 weeks ago and got overwhelmed with the stuf you can get. and bc my tire ripped on a saturday and i wanted to ride asap again and i thought that i support the locals instead of buying online

peace and love man

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 14:00 Quote
stonedbiker420 wrote:
jespinal wrote:

maaan why so negative... just started like 4 weeks ago and got overwhelmed with the stuf you can get. and bc my tire ripped on a saturday and i wanted to ride asap again and i thought that i support the locals instead of buying online

peace and love man
Sheesh ngl i would've done the same exact thing. Knowing that I can't ride my bike because something is broken or doesn't work Is painful, especially when you wanna ride

Posted: May 19, 2022 at 14:53 Quote
Can't argue with that logic, If I was going to fix my truck I'd be at the mercy of whatever was available as well.

Edit:
Street Tires = Animal GLH
Park(Everything else) Tires = Anything Odyssey makes

For the next time Big Grin

Posted: Jul 15, 2022 at 8:33 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
stonedbiker420 wrote:
Thanks guys

animal (glh)- the end

Posted: Jul 15, 2022 at 8:34 Quote
jespinal wrote:
f*ckin retards man

Posted: Jul 15, 2022 at 12:10 Quote
I love bmx but I mainly ride dirt these days and whenever I try to ride street my elbows end up f*cked for a whole week froma few hours of riding, this sucks mane

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2022 at 14:18 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I love bmx but I mainly ride dirt these days and whenever I try to ride street my elbows end up f*cked for a whole week froma few hours of riding, this sucks mane
the key is to ride street as much as possible so those muscles are used more often.

Posted: Aug 23, 2022 at 8:23 Quote
https://thangs.com/designer/nashjesso74/3d-model/street%20fork%20stash%20cap%20v2-294565?manualModelView=true

if any of you have a street fork(or any m24x1.5 fork) and a 3d printer, print yourself one of theseBeer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021265
Mobile Version of Website