The 20" street thread

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The 20" street thread
Posted: Sep 4, 2022 at 22:52 Quote
newfbmx wrote:
https://thangs.com/designer/nashjesso74/3d-model/street%20fork%20stash%20cap%20v2-294565?manualModelView=true

if any of you have a street fork(or any m24x1.5 fork) and a 3d printer, print yourself one of theseBeer

Man cant hold you this is sick homie.

I mean i think completely uneeded now but still imma print one

Posted: Sep 16, 2022 at 8:08 Quote
Any one buy a complete bike from City Grounds? How assembled do the bikes come?

Posted: Sep 16, 2022 at 12:35 Quote
double-fifty wrote:
Any one buy a complete bike from City Grounds? How assembled do the bikes come?

Usually you just need to install the pedals, seat, bars and maybe the front wheel. Never bought a complete or from City Grounds but pretty sure that's standard for just about every company and every complete. Super simple. I would go over the entire bike though just to make sure they didn't miss tightening anything up and you may have to make small adjustments to suit you.

Posted: Oct 2, 2022 at 23:47 Quote
Damn this thing still slowly going? I’ll pop back in some years or so and say what’s up again. Hope y’all doing well and still trying to ride even though us ogs are all old men now.

Posted: Oct 7, 2022 at 0:13 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
Damn this thing still slowly going? I’ll pop back in some years or so and say what’s up again. Hope y’all doing well and still trying to ride even though us ogs are all old men now.

There’s usually a post or two a month lol, we all graduated from bmx and most of all went straight into cars. I’ve found that’s the way most bmx riders always go haha.

Posted: Oct 7, 2022 at 4:49 Quote
I went onto bigger bikes but yeah

I can't ride bmx anymore my elbows hurt for a week from a single session

Posted: Oct 7, 2022 at 16:22 Quote
jespinal wrote:
I went onto bigger bikes but yeah

I can't ride bmx anymore my elbows hurt for a week from a single session
I forgot most of the pro bmx guys have moved onto MTB these days too lol

Posted: Oct 14, 2022 at 18:34 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
bamfbmx wrote:

There’s usually a post or two a month lol, we all graduated from bmx and most of all went straight into cars. I’ve found that’s the way most bmx riders always go haha.

I mean ya, I got a s13 hatch with a 1jz now, has huge work vskfs and a super rare dmax type 2 body kit and a super rare 90s doluck spoiler. it’s almost done just need a few aero bits body work finished and painted. It’s black with plum crazy purple flames hahaha.

Posted: Oct 14, 2022 at 18:38 Quote
Like god damn my profile photo from like 8 years ago I drift nice cars now I swear haha I rode bmx today for the first time since a year ago cause I’ve had a really bad back injury but finally healed and man it felt good, don’t have the full bag of tricks back yet cause I don’t wanna over do it and need to get cardio back but man I missed it.

Posted: Feb 2, 2023 at 8:12 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
Like god damn my profile photo from like 8 years ago I drift nice cars now I swear haha I rode bmx today for the first time since a year ago cause I’ve had a really bad back injury but finally healed and man it felt good, don’t have the full bag of tricks back yet cause I don’t wanna over do it and need to get cardio back but man I missed it.

Tappin in a few months later to +1 on the car thing. 86 cutlass hydros coming this summer

Posted: May 22, 2023 at 13:39 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
Jolly-Roger wrote:
slbmx wrote:

*snip*

Buy me one too then.

https://shop.animalbikes.com/product/asm-tire

Missed this, thanks for that.

Posted: Jul 28, 2023 at 14:58 Quote
New to BMX riding, 6 ft tall took 20 inch tt frame to try it since dude was selling for a fair price, now im addicted to it, dunno if it me or what but damn manuals are f*ckiiing hard to hold for longer than 4,5 meters, any tips on how to improve, i know frame is abit short for my height but i think if i learn it on it it will be good to go on.

Posted: Nov 29, 2023 at 8:55 Quote
Hashshashin wrote:
New to BMX riding, 6 ft tall took 20 inch tt frame to try it since dude was selling for a fair price, now im addicted to it, dunno if it me or what but damn manuals are f*ckiiing hard to hold for longer than 4,5 meters, any tips on how to improve, i know frame is abit short for my height but i think if i learn it on it it will be good to go on.
Sit over the back wheel and keep raw doggin the air homie. Eventually you’ll just find that balance point. Its more experience with the bike then it is mental.

Happy pre/post holidays to all you boys

Posted: Nov 29, 2023 at 10:28 Quote
Hashshashin wrote:

Get your @$$ as close to the tire as possible, and just keep practicing. there's not much to it other than just figuring out your bike like he said ^

Posted: Nov 29, 2023 at 17:38 Quote
Gt is having a buy one get one sale

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033623
Mobile Version of Website