Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Pinkbike *PREMIUM*

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Pinkbike *PREMIUM*
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 7:53 Quote
dirtjumpur wrote:
There's way more adverts than there were previously, and if they start prioritising bandwidth to premium users, our connection speed will suffer.

+1 she preaches the truth tup

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 7:58 Quote
More adverts? I haven't noticed any more. Mine is just as quick as it was before.

People have to make money broseph. Man up and deal with it. They aren't gonna change it just cause it doesn't suit you.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 8:04 Quote
timlake wrote:
"I'm not being it neither" means you're going to buy it.

Oh yeah, and the 'good old pinkbike' is still here. You're using it right now. Free of charge.

Nah I'm not, honestly, I can't afford it anyway, and yeah the good old pinkbike was meant by not having this plus crap on here.

FL
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 8:09 Quote
Tim, just because it's an acceptable fate doesn't mean you have to persuade yourself that it's right. Even though it has to be like this, for the website to maintain itself, it still shouldn't be.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 8:29 Quote
dirtjumpur wrote:
Tim, just because it's an acceptable fate doesn't mean you have to persuade yourself that it's right. Even though it has to be like this, for the website to maintain itself, it still shouldn't be.
So what your saying is your whining for nothing?

FL
Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 9:04 Quote
Katol wrote:

Have you not yet realised that's what the internet is?

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 10:11 Quote
dirtjumpur wrote:
Katol wrote:

Have you not yet realised that's what the internet is?
No, I haven't actually.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 15:18 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
She is a he.

And using the excuse of paying for ad removal is a poor one. There are other, free ways of not having any ads on your internet browser. To be honest, right now as I see it there is no reason for me to buy the plus membership. In the future though, I would definitely look into upgrading to a plus member for the fact that I would get a certain percent off at bike shops and bike parks.

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 15:41 Quote
fireman wrote:
kinetic-uk wrote:
She is a he.

And using the excuse of paying for ad removal is a poor one. There are other, free ways of not having any ads on your internet browser. To be honest, right now as I see it there is no reason for me to buy the plus membership. In the future though, I would definitely look into upgrading to a plus member for the fact that I would get a certain percent off at bike shops and bike parks.

With PB +, when they take off the ad's, they are actually removing the ad's so that they don't load thus making your PB load faster. Adblock still loads all the ad's... Just sayin'. It seems like the card is much more of a benefit for members in BC currently...

Posted: Jun 21, 2010 at 16:01 Quote
dotca wrote:
With PB +, when they take off the ad's, they are actually removing the ad's so that they don't load thus making your PB load faster. Adblock still loads all the ad's... Just sayin'. It seems like the card is much more of a benefit for members in BC currently...
Ahh, gotcha'.

FL
Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 2:45 Quote
I don't see why anyone from the UK would upgrade, because we won't benefit from the offers and the roadtrip card.

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 2:46 Quote
Don't upgrade then. It doesn't effect the pinkbike you currently use if you don't so stop complaining

FL
Posted: Jun 22, 2010 at 3:23 Quote
But complaining is fun. I hate my life.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031416
Mobile Version of Website