Powered by Outside

Edmonton trials warehouse

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Edmonton trials warehouse
Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 19:58 Quote
Im going to try come tomorow if I can. thats what the plan is supposed to be.Pimp

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 20:41 Quote
Bah...Like I said to aaron, I'm probably too diseased and #$^%ed to even make it to work, let alone ride. Which ever one of you gave me aids will pay. And I'm leaning towards you leo!! Oh, you'll get your christmas card back!!!

Anyway, one day I'll make it back with more people. This time off will give me an opportunity to fix my front brake as oh boy...it sucks. So bad.

Edit- I do like that picture of me...Its like....why's he hovering....wtf's he doing??? WHATS GOING ON!!!
No one will ever know.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 14:29 Quote
That looks like a sick setup, lucky! To bad everything has to be put away or else I'd be asking if I could build a pump track hahah.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 14:37 Quote
NO WAY! you guys got a warehouse!? now i need to finish my bike!

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 15:20 Quote
You bastard! You said last time all you needed was a chain and that was like three months ago lol

Definitely come out! I was dissapointed you never made it out once this summer. Now you need to make up for it!!! feed me grapes...now.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 20:49 Quote
i know i know! that is all i need! but im actually building myself a frame at my shop. a 24 incher! same geo as the moment. but i will get the planet x goin for now for sure!

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 6:10 Quote
good ride at the warehouse, lots of room, lookin forward to comin again,

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 9:18 Quote
Ya, it was sweet. 6 people is a good turn out tootup . Maybe i can get the big spool to rear(sidehop) next time tooPirate Muahahahaha

Also.. Friday's session will start @ 6:30pm

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 15:14 Quote
you got'er for sure next time... good ride, great to see lots of guys showing up... We'll be building lots of new props soon (more beginner type stuff)

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 15:41 Quote
ya i got some mad ideas

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 17:39 Quote
Who all rode? 6 seems like..... more people than normal lol

Kris, so whats happening with your back?

I think I might try and ride tomorrow if I'm not too screwed up. Bike videos are pwning me.

Need to do some adjustments though. Damn it was riding like shit on monday.

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 21:01 Quote
slipped a disc, possible surgery if it doesn;t go back on it own, i can sort of ride, gotta start workin out the back., but no go for me on friday, but this weekend darren, aaron?

O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 21:44 Quote
Hey Kris, Johnny will be up on Friday with his trials bike - are you free to show him the warehouse then? We're going snowboarding on Saturday and then going down to Lethy....so really Friday is the only day.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022928
Mobile Version of Website