Flatline 3 vs. Glory 0

PB Forum :: Downhill
Flatline 3 vs. Glory 0
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 20:26 Quote
id really like to point out that the flatline isnt a true single pivot. it is a single pivot with added linkage that refines the stroke. i hear the brake jack isnt bad through riders whoare sponsered and have been involved with the bike. i am also considerin the flatline pro

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 20:31 Quote
im gonna say go with the glory. the glory has already been proven to be a good bike were as the flatline is new next year so there may be a flaw in the frame or something

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 0:57 Quote
nishnash wrote:
i hear the brake jack isnt bad through riders whoare sponsered.

you really think that sponsored riders are going to tell the truth about their bike? any sponsored rider will tell you their bike is amazing, it is there job to showcase how good a bike is you know!

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 1:28 Quote
um...i go wif the rocky

O+
Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 18:03 Quote
sykesy wrote:
nishnash wrote:
i hear the brake jack isnt bad through riders whoare sponsered.

you really think that sponsored riders are going to tell the truth about their bike? any sponsored rider will tell you their bike is amazing, it is there job to showcase how good a bike is you know!

i also said that i have heard it from others who were involved with the bike like people whove ridden it but dont own it. like one of my coaches

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 9:42 Quote
i would get the glory because of better suspension, better looks, and you can find them for fairly cheap i think!

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 9:46 Quote
Glory's are a much nicer bike than any Flatline.Flatlines are nothing than hidious and to bulky.Flatlines could be a great bike but on a scale from 1 to 10 on looks it's scores very poor.My vote goes to the glory

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014362
Mobile Version of Website