Riddlesden trails officialy legal - building info for all involved

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Riddlesden trails officialy legal - building info for all involved
Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 14:41 Quote
andi-social wrote:
im already 2 steps ahead of you all here, signs have been sorted and their putting in a litter bin. no mini digger im afraid, bob's no no'd it as it may piss of the ramblers and dog wankers, i mean walkers!

as for tools, we do need some, we'll figure out what we need asap and go from that but a barrow and a mattock are a must.

i may be being realy stoopid but WTf is a mattock?

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 14:44 Quote
andi-social wrote:

as for tools, we do need some,

what about tom? he qualifies as a tool.. Razz

when you plan a dig day let me know and I'll bring some of the holmfirth lot over to help out, bring my mattock and some other stuffSalute

edit: mattock is like a pic axe but with a wide end, makes it super easy to dig dirt.

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 14:45 Quote
andi-social wrote:
im already 2 steps ahead of you all here, signs have been sorted and their putting in a litter bin. no mini digger im afraid, bob's no no'd it as it may piss of the ramblers and dog wankers, i mean walkers!

as for tools, we do need some, we'll figure out what we need asap and go from that but a barrow and a mattock are a must.
are you out sunday ?

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 15:44 Quote
gee-milner wrote:
andi-social wrote:

as for tools, we do need some,

what about tom? he qualifies as a tool.. Razz

when you plan a dig day let me know and I'll bring some of the holmfirth lot over to help out, bring my mattock and some other stuffSalute

edit: mattock is like a pic axe but with a wide end, makes it super easy to dig dirt.

ahhh cheers man.
i got a pick when i went up there on saturday from Bee n' Que i almost got the short stumpy pick. but i went for the bigger pick, i quess the short one would have been the mattock then. haha

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 15:48 Quote
mattocks are awesome, the amount you can do with a mattock compared to anything else is amazing, proper worth their money.

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 0:51 Quote
rob-k wrote:
what sort of trails are these?
epic ones. Big Grin

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 6:38 Quote
right hu is actually coming as a few have sed they will help but havent sed if there actually coming or not just wanna see how many people are coming really see what numbers are like if u dont mind me asking Smile

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 8:19 Quote
Me and Andy so far

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 8:22 Quote
and me and tom lol well thts if i feel oki been ill all week but aint feeling as bad today so see how it goes

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 10:26 Quote
me, depending on dates and stuff

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 10:30 Quote
gee-milner wrote:
me, depending on dates and stuff
TOMOZ INIT!!!!1111!!!!!1!!11

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 10:31 Quote
which train station?

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 10:32 Quote
curly-haired-invader wrote:
keighley

how far from Keighley station is it?

Posted: Nov 5, 2010 at 10:33 Quote
gee-milner wrote:
curly-haired-invader wrote:
keighley

how far from Keighley station is it?
1000secconds

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.165192
Mobile Version of Website