The DH & 4X General Discussion Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The DH & 4X General Discussion Thread
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 13:17 Quote
jamespayne wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:
jamespayne wrote:
Does anyone know of any good riding spots in Cornwall? I'm going on holiday next week, and was wondering whether to take my bike or not... CAN ANYONE HELP?

i've been going to cornwall for a fair few years on holiday, and it's fair to say, there is a lot more XC n that there than there is downhill :/
thats what I thought, i've been to that poldice valley place, that was pretty good, but my dad said he doesnt want to drive that far away from where we're staying, so that sucks. Be great if u could drive
where are you going?

Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 13:19 Quote
jamespayne wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:
jamespayne wrote:
Does anyone know of any good riding spots in Cornwall? I'm going on holiday next week, and was wondering whether to take my bike or not... CAN ANYONE HELP?

i've been going to cornwall for a fair few years on holiday, and it's fair to say, there is a lot more XC n that there than there is downhill :/
thats what I thought, i've been to that poldice valley place, that was pretty good, but my dad said he doesnt want to drive that far away from where we're staying, so that sucks. Be great if u could drive

Theres some stuff in trinity woods but its fairly near poldice.

FL
Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 13:29 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:
jamespayne wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:

where are you going?
i'm staying in St.Austal...hoping there's some stuff near by

Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 13:38 Quote
Although it's not in Cornwall tavi and gawton are about 60 minutes from st austal!

Posted: Apr 14, 2011 at 13:40 Quote
billcolwill wrote:
Although it's not in Cornwall tavi and gawton are about 60 minutes from st austal!

+1 definately worht a trip, two of the uk's best riding spots for sure. gawton blows minds Razz

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011682
Mobile Version of Website