Powered by Outside

how to make my back end lighter

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
how to make my back end lighter
  • Next Page
Posted: May 15, 2011 at 11:05 Quote
ok so going to get small block eights, animal pedals.

now i need help to decide what new cranks and seat to get

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 13:07 Quote
to keep your current chain ring and BB just get redline device arms, and a spindle,

for saddles theres lots out there, but you may as well go pivotal for cost : weight ratio

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 13:09 Quote
NWray wrote:
to keep your current chain ring and BB just get redline device arms, and a spindle,

for saddles theres lots out there, but you may as well go pivotal for cost : weight ratio

Get a Gusset Integral seat, weighs 2 thirds of f*ck all and is cheaper than buying a separate pivotal seat and post Smile

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 13:15 Quote
ehh... i like being able to adjust my saddle angle, id go for a post/saddle combo, but not a one piece

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 14:05 Quote
for the redline device arms do i get 175mm or 180mm

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 14:07 Quote
try for 170 or less, the BB on the p2 chromo is stupid low

Posted: May 17, 2011 at 12:39 Quote
Run light high pressure tires in the back with a XC ultralight tube, Swap out your crank for a lighter BMX crank. You would have to look up whats available for your BB type .
I run a deity now But I am switching to a fly bikes crank @ 841g's that arms and spindle 187g's add for the BB. a KMC superlight chain. Get lighter pedals. Like PC or metal if you can afford a set of 400g joints. Replace the seat with lighter one and either get a shim to run a BMX 25.4 stolen thermalight post ( made of PC) or just run a combo seat. would come out to like 300g's for that set up. all in all stock parts are super heavy .

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010908
Mobile Version of Website