Powered by Outside

Thoughts on Mafiabikes?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Thoughts on Mafiabikes?
  • Next Page
Posted: May 30, 2016 at 14:30 Quote
Wow dude this thread is 5 years old... Im going to argue your point just for the sake of it. They suck.

Posted: May 30, 2016 at 14:48 Quote
Mines holding up ok, taken a bit of a beating too. I've changed the wheels and I need to change the bb bearings but the frame is still structurally sound.

Posted: Jun 19, 2016 at 12:00 Quote
After reading this Im still confused if to buy one. Im planning on doing street riding and a bit of park. My budget is not too high as I just bought a downhill bike and would like to get a decent and tough bmx bike for some city rides - what do you guys recommend? The madmain or just to save up some money and get something better?
Cheers

Posted: Jun 19, 2016 at 13:16 Quote
DaveRogulski wrote:
After reading this Im still confused if to buy one. Im planning on doing street riding and a bit of park. My budget is not too high as I just bought a downhill bike and would like to get a decent and tough bmx bike for some city rides - what do you guys recommend? The madmain or just to save up some money and get something better?
Cheers

The cheapest full cro-mo bike I could find with a quick google search.
http://www.foundationbmx.com/bmx-shop/bmx-bikes/fly-proton-2016.html

If you're on a really tight budget then the hitmain will survive as an entry level bike. I'm hitting bigger stuff now and trying harder, my clip spends a lot of time smashing into the floor, so I want/need something that can withstand a bit more abuse. If you're set on becoming a super star pro save up and get a better bike.

Posted: Jun 20, 2016 at 10:25 Quote
Thanks 'ollieeddie', that defenitely looks more like it. Ill get this instead of the mafia bike.
Cheers

Posted: Apr 28, 2020 at 3:21 Quote
BeMyEx wrote:
Hey so i came across this new-ish brand called Mafiabikes. There bikes pretty good and the weight is also good. As im a beginner i think it would be perfect for the price.

But whats your guys opinions anyone had one before.

Thanks
crap. Rusty crap. Really don’t bother.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019904
Mobile Version of Website